URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2486
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Clark Brothers!!!!!"

Posted by geekboy on 03-18-08 at 11:50 AM
No, i'm not posting in the wrong group.

And, Yes, I'm one of the FEW people that watched 'Next Great American Band', and was ecstatic when The Clark Brothers won.

According to MJ's Blog, the Clark Brothers will show up very soon on Idol multiple times. The rumor is that Austin will play dobro tonight for one of the performances, and that the band will perform on "Idol Gives Back". That's at least ONE reason to watch the charity extravaganza!

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Clark Brothers!!!!!"
Posted by CattyChat on 03-18-08 at 12:05 PM
Cool. I was also one of the few and was also a Clark Bros fan from the beginning. Can't wait to see them on Idol and hope to hear a release from them soon.

So many Idol Faves, so little time.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 03-18-08 at 12:07 PM
I really enjoyed watching "Greatest American Band" and I was quite pleased when the Clark Brothers won. I liked both them and Six Wire. Looking forward to seeing them again!!

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

Posted by bullzeye on 03-18-08 at 02:51 PM
Reason #637 why I am glad "Light of Doom" didn't make the finals.

An Agman!

Posted by dragonflies on 03-19-08 at 11:23 AM
YAY! Thanks for posting this info geekboy!

So there were 5 of us watching!

Posted by Glow on 03-19-08 at 11:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

6 or 7 if you count my DH

Love the Clark Brothers.
This was one of my favorite performances. I linked this one because it has the beginning stuff. (I suggest you skip the judges comments at the end.) The last "you're in my soul" gives me chills every.single.time I hear it. I don't necessarily find Ashley all that attractive but I want to throw myself at his feet every time.

I thought the boys of Light of Doom were adorable.