URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1622
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Canadian Idol Top 3 East Coast Update Thread"

Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 10:50 PM
Let's keep the comments here until everybody has had a chance to watch the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Not a real green dress"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 10:55 PM
That's cruel.

BNL

Three is the perfect number.

"Rex 1"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:02 PM
Brian Wilson

I liked it.

Jake most fluid and flexible he's ever been. Farley identifyably Canadian rocker. Sass said some giberish. Zach said he could make some good records.

"RE: Rex 1"
Posted by Loree on 09-06-05 at 11:18 PM
I liked Rex's first performance.

"Aaron 1"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:12 PM
That was really good. I think I want Aaron to by my Canadian Idol.

Farley said he's teh best singer left in the comp. Sass said something about making a marathon about it. Zach said he is the best singer here. Jake can't add to what Farley said.

"RE: Aaron 1"
Posted by Loree on 09-06-05 at 11:19 PM
I thought Aaron was good on his first song too.

"Melissa 1"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:18 PM
The Old Apartment

It was good.

Sass said she's teh best singer in the comp. Zach said she's one of his favourite singers. Jake said she made it sound like her own. Farley said she' wonderful to watch.

"RE: Melissa 1"
Posted by Loree on 09-06-05 at 11:20 PM
I agree with Sass. At this point I think I want Melissa to win. I like her voice.

Let's face it. The top 3 this year are nowhere near as talented as last year's top 3. So I really don't care who wins. But I am leaning towards Melissa. But Rex or Aaron could win too and I wouldn't care. Sad.

"Rex 2"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:27 PM
Zach said he needs teen girls to keep voting for him because he isn't as good a singer. Jake said his lower register is a problem. Farley said lower register was terrible but upper was great. Sass said thank you.

"RE: Rex 2"
Posted by Loree on 09-06-05 at 11:42 PM
My ears hurt through Rex's second song. The guy is a sweetie. But he isn't a strong singer.

"Aaron 2"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:35 PM
Jake said it's a song he's gotta have fun with and he took the original spirit of it. Farley said it was a good performance. Sass said it was like leading an aerobics class. Zach that was a good BNL impersonation and that may have made him in trouble.

"RE: Aaron 2"
Posted by Loree on 09-06-05 at 11:43 PM
I didn't like Aaron's second song. I was afraid he was going to run out of breath and collapse. I normally like Aaron. But this performance bugged me.

"Melissa 2"
Posted by strid333 on 09-06-05 at 11:43 PM
I liked this one. If she were to win, I wouldn't be crying foul. I think it is Rex's turn to go home.

Farley said it was a smooth and mature performance. Sass said she would catch her. Zach there are no rules and you are it. Jake said it was mature and professional and was really good.

"RE: Melissa 2"
Posted by Loree on 09-07-05 at 00:26 AM
Melissa was the only one tonight that I thought had 2 good performances. I think both guys did better on their first songs than their seconds.

"Jacob"
Posted by Loree on 09-07-05 at 00:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-05 AT 03:52 AM (EST)

We get to see Hedley with Jacob tomorrow night. I have been wondering what he was up to.

"Results"
Posted by strid333 on 09-07-05 at 11:29 PM
Bye Aaron. Top 2 is Rex and Melissa.

"RE: Results"
Posted by Loree on 09-08-05 at 03:54 AM
Aaron will probably do well if he wants to pursue his singing career. Now who will win between Rex and Melissa? I think Melissa is the better singer. But Rex has that charm that gets the young girls voting. So it's a toss up.

I enjoyed seeing Jacob again. He always kept it interesting last year.