URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 104
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AmIdol - 5th to go (again)"

Posted by cyclehausen on 04-09-03 at 00:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-03 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

Based on this week's performances, and the fact that Trenyce, Kim L, and Carmen were last week's bottom 3, who is going back to their retail job next week?

edited to fix the wrong Kim..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kim C"
Posted by cyclehausen on 04-09-03 at 00:14 AM
With her bottom-3 history and the dreadfulness of tonight, I just can't feature her 24 hours from now.

Buh-bye.

"Carmen"
Posted by carencey on 04-09-03 at 00:17 AM
But I think Kim C will replace Kim L in the bottom three.

"Carmen !!!!!"
Posted by katem on 04-09-03 at 00:18 AM
I don't know how this little girl has stayed on the show so long. She has given a truly dreadful performance EVERY week. This time, she goes. HOPEFULLY !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"RE: Carmen !!!!!"
Posted by lilgypsy on 04-09-03 at 10:37 AM
Katem,

I love your new sig pict....

"RE: Carmen !!!!!"
Posted by katem on 04-09-03 at 12:36 PM
>Katem,
>
>I love your new sig pict....

Oh thank you, but the marquee is not new. This is the very first siggie I ever used, so I bring it out for polishing every so often. IceCat just gave it a little touch up.

Btw, you need one, this instant

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"CARMEN"
Posted by johnthemod on 04-09-03 at 01:28 AM
Although Kim C was the worst this week, Carmen was the second worst, and I don't see her recovering from being in the bottom two last week.

"Carmen"
Posted by Bebo on 04-09-03 at 07:26 AM
Since it's cumulative, two things needed to happen for the bottom 3 to leave the bottom 3 - hit it out of the park, plus have one of the dicey ones above them falter.

Kim L. - Hit it out of the park, while Kim C. did poorly. So Kim L. should move out of the bottom 3. IMHO, she didn't deserve to be there in the first place.

Trenyce - Was bottom 2, and while she did fine, she did not hit it out of the park. Hurt by the fact that two of the dicey ones, Rickey and Joshua, did. But since her partner in the bottom 2 was much worse than she was, she shouldn't be history. Should stay bottom 2.

Carmen - Was bottom 2 and had a bad week when most of the performers were strong. She didn't give her supporters any real reason to rally around her. Should be toast.

So Kim C. should take Kim L.'s place in the bottom 3, but quickly be allowed to return to her seat while last week's bottom 2 sweat it out again. This time, though, no reprieve for Carmen.

A Bebodacious American

"Carmen"
Posted by Femme on 04-09-03 at 07:51 AM
It is cumulative, and she did have a crappy week.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

"Carmen"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-09-03 at 08:20 AM
Though I'd like Trenyce to go, I don't know why but I always compare her to, oh the girl last season who was on Boston Public recently (having a brainfog here people) Anyway she always comes up lacking.

Want to add that just for kicks and grins (cause I'm a loser and have nothing better to do) I called all 3 numbers for Kim C, Carmen and Trenyce and got thru, so was curious and called all the other numbers and got thru each time. Hmmm, wonder if America is tired of voting for these kids.

And I do want to add, that I think Kelly Clarkson would win this year too.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
I admit I voted for Kim C 25 times

"RE: Carmen"
Posted by dajaki on 04-09-03 at 12:51 PM
Tamyra Gray, who is an incredible talent and is head-and-shoulders above Trenyce Lashundra.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-10-03 at 08:28 AM
Exactly, Tamyra. I hope she does well with her album. And loved her on Boston Public. Trenyce can only hope to be as good some day.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Posted by munson on 04-09-03 at 02:06 PM
Just wanted to report that I got a Carmen busy signal!

"Carmen"
Posted by Connie E on 04-09-03 at 08:46 AM
Although I'm going to admit anything could happen after American putting Kim L. in the bottom three last week while both Josh and Ricky sat comfortably on the couch.

"Carmen"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 04-09-03 at 09:37 AM
However, I'd love to see Kim C. go.

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

"Trenyce"
Posted by managerr on 04-09-03 at 11:04 AM
Based on performances over the past two weeks, I'd have to say that Josh, Carmen, or Rickey should be the one to go.

But I'm going with the theory that this board is always wrong and staying away from Carmen. I chose Trenyce because of her waning support as indicated in various Online Polls. (USA Today/EOnline, etc.)

"Carmen"
Posted by munson on 04-09-03 at 02:04 PM
Unfortunately, I think Carmen is next.

But it should be Josh.

Posted by SaphireLady on 04-09-03 at 03:24 PM
I disagree, it should not be Josh. While he did have a poor performance last week, he has had one to Carmens five.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Posted by munson on 04-09-03 at 03:56 PM
Now I disagree. I'm still awaiting a good performance from Josh.

What station/time is the show you're watching with this unheard of "good Josh performance"?

"Carmen"
Posted by L82LIFE on 04-09-03 at 02:15 PM
This will be her week to go. Trenyce may be close, but I think Carmen will do worse in the polls. Kim C. will be one of the 3 bottom dwellers (at least she damn well should be!).

"Carwomen"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 04-09-03 at 03:30 PM
Clay's play toy is gone.

"K Caldwell"
Posted by ejm92 on 04-09-03 at 03:38 PM
I agree, Carmen should go, but somebody out there must like her enough to have kept her out of the bottom three until last week. The thing is...last week, they saw that she was in trouble, this week, they voted in droves.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

"Carmen"
Posted by survivorscott on 04-09-03 at 04:34 PM
But I do hate to se her go

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"Carmen!"
Posted by joannie on 04-09-03 at 04:40 PM
And I hope Kim C wears waterproof mascara tonight!

"Trenyce"
Posted by travelingbetty on 04-09-03 at 07:03 PM
I still think the reputation is hurting her. I think she is better than some (most) of the others but America likes their idols squeaky clean.

I WISH that Kim C. would depart now. Hopefully, if she doesn't she will blow next week's performance again and then good-bye to the plastic princess.

"C-A-R-M-E-N"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 04-09-03 at 07:37 PM
It is obvious this time... it will for sure be Carmen!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

"Trenyce"
Posted by drawde236 on 04-09-03 at 08:28 PM
I think her past is going to bite her on the hiney.

"LOL 0 for 25...."
Posted by managerr on 04-09-03 at 09:07 PM
We are terrible!!!!!

"RE: LOL 0 for 25...."
Posted by ejm92 on 04-09-03 at 09:37 PM
Nope, it's not us...it's America!!!!! Why, America, why? Why didn't you kick him out last week and kick Carmen out this week? Why can't we just go ahead and get it over with...we know Clay and Ruben are the final two.....it's just a boring ride until then.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

"RE: LOL 0 for 25...."
Posted by Bebo on 04-10-03 at 08:41 AM
But y'know, sometimes I don't mind being wrong.

I'm just sad the Kim L. stayed in the bottom 3. She definitely deserved better than that but just doesn't have the fan base.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.