URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 449
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"

Posted by SEJ_3D on 12-03-03 at 05:45 PM
Hi,

I new to this stuff, but I am curious to find out who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding.

I went to high school with Ryan. I was one class behind. (But I don't have any earth shattering stories. I really didn't know him.)

Anyway, I was just curious if I knew any of the other groomsmen.

Thanks in advance.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Posted by chaseanderson on 12-04-03 at 08:58 AM
Besides Chris, his brother, as the best man, I only know the other four's first names. They are Sadeler, Ben, Pete, and John. I think they are all from Fort Collins, though Sadeler is in LA, Ben and Pete are in NYC, but I think one or both are moving to LA, and John's in Vail now. Hope that helps

Posted by ptinwisconsin on 12-04-03 at 06:06 PM
Groomsmen are:

Pete Monty (who I went to college with at UW!)
Ben Hale
Sadler Merrill
Jon Hanson

Posted by bucher on 12-11-03 at 01:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 03:41 AM (EST)

I knew Ben at CU. We used to drink cold keg beer a lot together. He is even more handsome in person and extremely well endowed. Trust me, I know ;)

Posted by SilverStar on 12-11-03 at 09:58 AM
Sadler is HOT! Anyone know anything about him?

Posted by Montana on 12-12-03 at 04:27 PM
I know Ben pretty well. In fact, a little while ago I was with him at a party and this guy asked him if he had been working out and his reply was that he had been bitten by a spider (like he was spiderman or something). I came in and said "hey may, since when does spiderman smoke 50 cigartetts and drink 30 cocktails in one night." he punched me in the face. i like him but heeees crazzzzzyy.

Posted by racheldesty on 12-15-03 at 07:12 PM
Pete is sooo hot, didn't he (or does he still) play professional football? Does anyone have any info on him , or know if he is single haha! Thanks!