URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 443
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bob and Estella, etc."

Posted by dancqt on 12-02-03 at 01:41 AM
I'm new to message boards. I've never really gotten into it before but I was messing around on my computer tonight and I started reading some of the messages since I am a die hard Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. It seems to me all message boards are is someplace for people with no life to sit around making rude comments about people they've seen on TV. Since I've been reading I've read endless comments about how Bob is immature, insincere, lame, a mama's boy, and conceited; Estella was said to be anorexic, nasal, annoying, amd unattractive; Kelly Jo was too young and not ready for marriage; Mary was desperate; I mean it never ends and I am left wondering if any of you have ever met any of these people (and assuming you have not) do you really think you have the right to go on and on about every little fault these people may or may not possess? I mean take a look at yourself; do you really think you are so above them? All of you need to get off your high horse and consider that not only are these real people with feelings, but we (the public) only see what ABC wants us to see and we have no idea what these people are really like.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
Posted by heracane on 12-02-03 at 07:41 AM
um, yeah we know that. Who is on their high horse? read the guidelines, this is a place for fun..not to be taken seriously, not life threatening, not important. I am sure the "stars" of these shows come here and feel soooo bad. It is like talking about your favorite soap opera.

Posted by smiley on 12-02-03 at 09:16 AM
I couldnt have said it any better.

Posted by Poncho on 12-02-03 at 10:08 AM
>>read the guidelines, this is
>a place for fun..not to
>be taken seriously, not life
>threatening, not important.

Yes, please read the guidelines. If it offends you, go somewhere else, or lighten up and join the fun

Poncho

Posted by reality_gal on 12-02-03 at 11:22 AM
yea take a chill pill. They go on national television what do u expect us to think. We do what we have to do to analyse these people ok.

Posted by Tiggertramp on 12-02-03 at 11:45 AM
Ah, okay.

I am going on National TV to be viewed by millions as I throw myself at a guy I have talked myself into being in love with before I have ever met him, talk trash about the other girls in the house, kiss this guy, or maybe more, am desperate in ways Dr. Phil can not fix in a week let alone an hour, end up crying hysterically as the limo drives me away from my 15 seconds of TV fame/desperation at love.

I am not even going to go into Bob.

It makes fun of itself. We help.

Posted by NorthShoreJane on 12-02-03 at 12:57 PM

>... All of you
>need to get off your
>high horse

I don't like horses... anything that walks and poops at the same time, I try to steer clear of.