URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 425
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"after the final rose"

Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-20-03 at 09:08 PM
did anyone notice how they showed a preview of jen and andrew and how they would be there with an update on them and then they never showed them during the show....

what the heck happened there?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: after the final rose"
Posted by kelli_blue on 11-20-03 at 10:22 PM
I was wondering about Andrew and Jen too.
Maybe they'll say something about them tomorrow on GMA.

Posted by Bri Guy on 11-20-03 at 10:29 PM
A commercial ran in my market during the show for tomorrow's Oprah show with Bob and Estella. Last week, Oprah was promoting the fact that Trista and Ryan would be on it, as well as Andrew and Jen. But in tonight's commercial for Oprah there was no mention of Andrew and Jen at all! Very interesting.

Posted by Trishlr on 11-21-03 at 09:26 AM
What? Nothing about Andrew and "The Future Mrs. Andrew Firestone"tm? Man that guy laid it on thick! Talk about the opposite of Bob! Mary would have LOVED him! Their kids would have been Andrew Firestone Jr. , Andrea Firestone, and, oh yea, Andrew Firestone Jr. (again).
Something is up with these two. Maybe Jen found herself.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-21-03 at 10:48 AM
I live in the Greater Cleveland area and last week the local abc station had an interview with Jen's mom. They promo'd it by saying "Jawdropping news about Andrew and Jen" but all Jen's mom said was that they were still together, and doing well as a couple. They had their ups and downs, but she said she saw them getting engaged within the next year or two.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team

Posted by SilverStar on 11-21-03 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for posting that Buckeyegirl! I live in Strongsville and I saw that commercial too, but I didn't stay up late enough to see the story. Here I was thinking that they broke up or something. Some "jaw-dropping" report, huh?

Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-21-03 at 07:17 PM
I thought they were already engaged...didn't he propose...so did she give the ring back...maybe i am way behind and missed something...help...fill me in

Posted by Xtremeblonde on 11-21-03 at 10:11 PM
Andrew and Jen were both on Oprah today. They are still engaged and still living together. They said that they plan to take the marriage thing slow.

Did anyone read the latest issue of Redbook? Andrew and Jen were on the cover and it said, "Guess who is getting married". I thought maybe that was the "jaw-dropping" news. But, they didn't say anything out of the ordinary on Oprah today.