URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2053
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"

Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 08:12 PM
If somebody else wants to do a play by play on tonight's episode, go right ahead. I can't do it, because my digital cable signal is bad tonight.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 08:29 PM
Did hear enough through my crappy digital zignal to know that Bryden pulled himself out of the running on the 1 on 1 date, and Ben and Michael will be on the 2 on 1 date. Other guys to go on the group date.

Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 08:34 PM
Somehow Chris wound up subbing for Bryden on the rest of the 1 on 1. Rose City!

Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 09:28 PM
Didn't catch who got group date rose. Very awkward 2 on 1 date now being shown.

Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 09:37 PM
Ben gets the ax. Guys back at the hotel all happy.

Posted by Ants on 06-24-13 at 10:30 PM
Brooks got the group date rose.

"Chris's Date"
Posted by CSHS79 on 06-25-13 at 07:23 PM
It was actually Chris's date to start with, Bryden interupted the date. He didn't want to wait any longer to pull himself out of the running. Granted he could've waited and pulled Des aside before the group date but he didnh't.

"Rose Ceremony"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 09:49 PM
There was no cocktail party.

"RE: Rose Ceremony"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 09:58 PM
Did find out Brooks got the group date rose. Mikey T. got the ax.

"Previews"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-24-13 at 10:02 PM
Looks like more crap to hit the fan next week.

Posted by Ants on 06-24-13 at 10:29 PM
Well, my fav guy is gone. Bryden. I didn't quite catch what he said. His feelings weren't there? His feeling were there, but he wasn't sure about her feelings? He had feelings for her, but it was too hard seeing her have feelings for other guys? Anyway, he's gone.

It's no surprise that Mikey's gone. On his way out, he said that he was a guy who was genuine, was raised right, would've treated her great. That's all true, but there was just no chemistry (on her part). If it isn't there, it just isn't there. You can't force those feelings.

Glad Ben's gone. I don't know why she didn't use the 2 on 1 to get rid of a no-chemistry guy, like Mikey, but I'm not disappointed that Ben's out. He was kinda too slick.

Posted by Round Robin on 06-25-13 at 01:20 AM
I think Ben is a bull$hitter and is full of himself, and is also not there for the right reasons, as James will be revealed to be next week according to the previews. Ben is in this for whatever he can get out of it for himself, Desiree or no Desiree. Sure, he would've loved to have had Desiree, but I think he's one of these "any port in a storm" kind of guys who's looking for a parking place for his you-know-what and Desiree and his kid don't really matter. A big phony IMO.

Posted by Ants on 06-25-13 at 08:15 AM
Kind of disappointed in James. Good looking guy. If it's true that he said all these things, why don't they air it? Maybe they're saving for the MTA. Maybe he said it off camera, although that's hard to imagine because there are cameras everywhere.

Brooks is my new fav, now that Bryden's gone. I'm hoping Bryden will make an appearance at the MTA. I can't quite see him as the next bachelor, but you never know.

Posted by Round Robin on 06-25-13 at 09:41 AM
Bryden won't be the next Bach. If he wanted that he'd have BS'ed Des and stuck around as long as he could. Plus he has a GF back home also. James won't get to be the Bach as he wants. 6th place is a little too far back, and if the producers have any of that on video or audio, they'll rule James out right away. Fleiss doesn't like anybody to make an a$$ of him, which is why he hates Reality Steve so much, and guys like James, Bryden, Brad and Ben make an a$$ of Fleiss bigtime.

Posted by Ants on 06-25-13 at 12:58 PM
Well, I guess James isn't F1. I'm unspoiled. I didn't really think he'd make it to F1 anyway.

Bryden has or had (while taping the show) a gf back home? I wonder how many did have gfs back home, only the one guy got caught for it.

"You Forget Jake "
Posted by CSHS79 on 06-25-13 at 07:27 PM
Jake didn't make F4 and yet he became The Bachelor. Personally I hope Mikey T get the Bachelor spot since he's the sweetest guy as well as being so sincere.

"RE: You Forget Jake "
Posted by Round Robin on 06-26-13 at 01:43 AM
I don't think that'll happen. If they pick one of these guys, they'll pick one of the final 4. I think Mikey is TOO sweet to make a good Bach.

Posted by jbug on 06-25-13 at 10:24 AM
I laughed when Chris called Des out on how much kissing she's been doing!

She practically attacked Brooks in the ice cave; & I was thinking ...is she going to take each of the guys in there to make out?
eeewwwwww. Sloppy seconds! yuk!

Call me old fashioned. I'd like to see a woman hold off on kissing (sucking face) till she at least gets the group down to about 6 men.

Posted by Ants on 06-25-13 at 12:59 PM
I couldn't kiss a guy who was just kissing another girl a few minutes before. Yuck. Yeah, sloppy seconds.

Posted by Farmie on 06-25-13 at 11:47 AM
I'm beginning to think that Drew is this year's Catherine. He's been in the background thus far but is starting to get camera time.

Besides that...he's cute!

Farmie <-- who is spoiler free

Posted by realityretreat on 06-26-13 at 09:03 PM
I covered this week on my blog ben, bryden and mikey all went home this week. http://realityretreat.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/bachelorette-highs-and-lows-in-europe/