URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2043
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"RE: Bachelor Sean-Finale & AFTR"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-11-13 at 07:54 PM
Well, this is it. The end of a season complete with sore losers, a wackjob brother, wackjob contestants, etc., etc., yadda, yadda, yadda. Post your thoughts here. I know who he picked. Do you?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
Posted by Ants on 03-11-13 at 10:16 PM
Silver and Gold gowns. I guess that was a give away.

Meh, it should've been Des.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-12-13 at 00:23 AM
Well, Des is the next 'ette, so it wasn't a complete strikeout for her. But I had heard 'ette was Lindsay's to lose, and she either lost it or turned it down. I don't know which.

Posted by Ants on 03-12-13 at 01:16 PM
Des is a better pick for 'ette than Lindsay, anyway. They're breaking the mold. They chose Emily's F3 instead of F2. That made me happy because I preferred Sean anyway. I just don't know the reason. Did Arie turn them down? They're forgoing F2 and F3 this time and giving the honor to F4. That makes me glad, too. I like Des. She'll make a good 'ette. I'm thinking she'll be as good a pick as Ashley, who made it to the altar.

"Des's Brother"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-12-13 at 02:22 PM
In my opinion, Des got the Bachelorette because of sympathy over her brother's behavior. I have a feeling after Nate & Sean originally spoke, which went well, Des asked her brother do you think he'll chose me in the end. When he said probably not, she told him then get me the Bachelorette spot. After all, do you honestly think she'd have been given the nod otherwise? She's sweet but not noteworthy without her brother's outlandish behavior.

"RE: Des's Brother"
Posted by Ants on 03-13-13 at 11:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-13 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-13-13 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

See, I thought Des stood out from the beginning. I figured that's why she got the gig. She's a better choice for 'ette than Lindsay or AshLee.

"Des's Brother"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-13-13 at 06:32 PM
She is attractive don't get me wrong but so are the other ladies who could possibly be the 'ette. Lindsay supposedly wasn't asked but that's because a month after being rejected by Sean she found a new man. So the bid was open.
So as I said Des isn't bad but I think her brother's behavior got her the gig.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-12-13 at 12:06 PM
I thought the ending was really sweet! And since I have a soft spot for Asian Americans (especially female ones), I preferred Catherine. I'm glad Sean chose her!

Posted by Round Robin on 03-13-13 at 00:31 AM
I can see why Sean picked her. He can't lose with that girl. Hell, I've only seen her on TV and I love her too. I have never seen a woman who is so full of personality, and it's all good. The Bachelor can kiss its losing streak goodbye. These 2 are gonna make it to the altar, and I wouldn't bother making their acquaintance if I was a divorce lawyer, 'cause I doubt these 2 give those leeches any work.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-13-13 at 11:36 AM
Well, you gave me a lot of hope that Sean & Catherine will make it to the altar, although considering the Bachelor's losing streak, I wouldn't be too surprised if they don't -- just very disappointed. But for now, I'll join in the high hopes and wish Catherine & Sean all the best!