URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1976
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-12 at 02:44 AM
Assuming this farce continues for the foreseeable future, who should be the next Bachelorette after Emily? Should it be one of Ben's women, should it be somebody from a previous season, or should it be somebody we haven't seen yet? If you have anybody specific in mind, drop the name!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
Posted by Estee on 02-27-12 at 06:59 AM
If the current level of quality control continues to descend, it'll be either Vienna or Courtney. And the later doesn't even need to have a pool recruited. Most of the contact information for Megan's Millionaires is still viable.

This assumes the producers have switched their priorities to 100% headlines and 0% matchups. But I think that's a pretty viable assumption.

Posted by Ants on 02-27-12 at 08:46 AM
My choice? Kacie B. The producers' choice? I don't know. They have to have a Bach for Emily's F2. Then, that guy's F2 would be most eligible and the producers claim that that's how they're gonna keep doing things. OTOH, they mixed things up by bringing back Emily and not going with Ben's F2. If it's either Courtney or Vienna (I didn't watch Vienna's season, only know her from Bach Pad last summer), I don't think I'd be interested.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-27-12 at 09:01 AM
No offense, Ants, I really respect your opinion....but, I hope it's not Kacie B... I would end up not watching like the way I skip most Bachelorette shows.... it's already stacked against for the male viewers who do not want to see 25 guys...and if it's a female bahcelorette that they're not into then there's almost no reason to watch the show, no matter how many fights thrown in. Maybe, Emily will pull a Brad Womack and not pick anyone and they do another one for her. I think it was a slam dunk to bring in Emily...because the producers had been wanting her to be the next bachelorette for a long time.... I think Emily was their first choice, but they had to go to an alternate in Ashley when Emily couldn't. Also, they have no choice with Ben's season because Ben's terrible taste has left a final 4 that's not that great or at least has not produced a heroine type that is usually needed for the Bachelorette. Courtney's more of a villain so she's more suited for Bachelor Pad.

The only 2 I can think of would be Blonde Casey S., who was the most attractive in Ben's season and also has kind of a sweet temperment... or they could go outside of the show and get Sweet Home Alabama Bachelorette Devin Grissom, who could pass for Emily Maynard's little sister or cousin.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-12 at 10:36 AM
God help us all if they pick Vienna. I might not watch at all if they do that. That woman is a self centered B!TCH.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-12 at 10:34 AM
They probably picked Emily because Ben's last 2 rejects, while beautiful girls, just don't knock your socks off and probably can't carry a season, and wih Kacie's hopelessly old fashioned parents hovering in the background they'd never pick her, so Emily was a no brainer.

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-27-12 at 09:30 AM
My vote goes to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

She was rejected by Ben, no?

Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-12 at 10:42 AM
I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is ugly. She has big gazongas and a big name, but in the face she's an absolute POOCH, and I've seen pictues of her in which she was pretty out of shape. I'm 0-for-life and would have no interest in JLH, so what's that tell you?

Posted by Kt586833 on 03-04-13 at 10:12 PM
Sarah Herron from recent bachelor with one arm. she is a wonderful women and is always told she is but not for them but deserves a chance to find her true love

Posted by Round Robin on 03-05-13 at 01:41 AM
Would be nice if Sarah got a shot, but word on the Web is it's Desiree's gig to lose, though it's not yet finalized and won't be till they evaluate the viewers' reactions to various women from the WTA show tonight.