URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1066
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Men Tell All ... (lies)"

Posted by djandy on 02-21-05 at 10:14 PM
Fabrice went on and on with his lies. He said that he respects Josh's choice to be a virgin, then immediately starts laughing and says he really doesn't and can't understand it. Fabrice also denied that he's gay, and says the rumors started because someone asked if he could take his picture in a Chicago nightclub, and it spiraled out of control from there, but it was a very weak denial.

Andrew claimed that he still doesn't have feelings for Jen, but when they were recapping her "journey" with Jerry and John Paul, they showed an inset with Andrew's reaction, and he looked pained whenever they showed Jen kissing one of the guys. Who knows if it's creative editing, and what Andrew was really watching at the time he was being filmed, but the editors are suggesting another lie.

Any others?

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Men Tell All ... (lies)"
Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 02-22-05 at 00:47 AM
The promo's for the episode were certainly exaggerated...what "confession" did Andrew Firestone make that was so shocking. And I have to agree that Fabrice's denials regarding his sexuality were pretty lame...especially his denials of checking out the guys in the shower!

All in all, I would say this episode was quite disappointing. Of course, I'm not really surprised by that.

"RE: The Men Tell All ... (lies)"
Posted by Loree on 02-22-05 at 09:24 AM
The Men/Women Tell All eps are always rather drab. They hype them and then we never get what was hyped. And they introduce players we don't remember and then never talk to them all evening.

I don't believe Fabrice's denials. But then of course the show is not going to want to admit they put a gay/bi man on the show for Jen to pick from. So he would have been told to deny it whether he was gay or not.

And now we know that Ryan and his family are not too happy about Jen's remarks about the family visit. Interesting that she did not show up to face the guys. But instead sent a message and Andrew. Andrew must have been uncomfortable. Boy was he talking fast. And of course he is going to look uncomfortable watching Jen kiss a couple other guys. Who wants to watch their ex make out even if you don't love them anymore?