URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 534
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what about Tina? She has one up on Amber"

Posted by darbygrl on 04-02-01 at 10:01 PM
Nobody is talking about Tina. She is a proven swing voter. She has no votes against her. She seems to be keeping up with the rest of them. Her biggest problem was hosebeast Jerri. She already has allies and has endeared herself to Elisabeth. Hmmm. SHe has some silent strategy here. SHe and Roger also groove.
Bye, Colby , Bye, Amber.
I think she has a good chance of making the final four.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what about Tina? She has one up on Amber"
Posted by HeronNoire on 04-02-01 at 11:15 PM
I think Tina is the least predictable voter. I don't think she can really be trusted in any sort of alliance -- but then, who can? Just my .02.

"RE: what about Tina? She has one up on Amber"
Posted by spacey on 04-03-01 at 06:58 PM
I agree with you! Tina is way under the radiar. She is my pick to win this game. She was successfully able to save herself and Keith from Jerri's alliance when Jerri was so fool hardy as to state it at the second tribal council. She gained Elizabeth's trust when they merged and waited for the right time to get Jerri off. I believe she was the swing vote for Colby to come over to Keith's side to vote against Jerri. She was watching everything going on inside the tent. I think the final four will be Tina, Keith, Elizabeth and Roger!

Amber doesn't have any people sense and this game is people sense all the way.

***** Tina all the way! *****

Spacey

"As much as I hate to admit it..."
Posted by Survivorerist on 04-03-01 at 09:14 PM
I agree with you, man. Furthermore, I think Tina has like 10-12 up on Amber at this point. As much as I want Amber to win, I will have to give you that.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**