URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 522
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jerri air time"

Posted by boomerang on 03-31-01 at 06:56 AM
So, I was taping the early show yesterday to hear what Jerri would have to say, but the machine didn't get it. I was watching the show live about 8:40 and saw Jerri for about four minutes. Is that all the coverage she got? Then I thought I heard a quick blurb about her being on again today. Is she suppose to be on today's early show from 9:00-11:00 a.m.?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jerri air time"
Posted by Lainabee on 03-31-01 at 10:33 PM
Jerri got about 10-12 minutes of airtime, I believe, and honestly, waking up on early on my one day off was definitely not worth the interview.

The announcers (sorry, I don't know their names) were eating up everything she said, gushing, "You're sooooo nice," as someone has mentioned before.

Anyway, she didn't really say anything new, or reveal anything. I'll recap what I can remember.

1- Started off with a joke.

Announcer: Jerri, Jerri, are you as bad as you seem?

Jerri: (hahaha) I'm worse.

(Hearty laughter from all)

And that was the only new information. They asked her about her reward challenge with Colby, how she felt about the shells, (she admitted he "got her"), why she liked Colby (something good to look at). They asked why she didn't know there was tension when he threw the water on her and she said she'd thought it was all in fun and "there was lots of laughter." Jerri clarified that she had been a "struggling actress for eight years," so she is, in truth, an actress who happened to be on Survivor, NOT a Survivor who now wants to be an actress. (I thought this to be a good point.) She reiterated her claims to have been hungry, tired, and grumpy, even confessing to some "bad days." SOME? Anyway, it was all the same stuff she said in episodes 1-10.

I haven't seen the other castoff interviews, but if that's all it is, I'm not waking up early again.

Cheers

-NB, all the interviews are available on CBS's Early Show website, as well as the Survivor 2 site, under "Video" listed in the Episode 10 recap.