URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4827
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sugar & cameraman?"

Posted by NedraSue on 12-12-08 at 09:57 PM
I would think that if you were talking with the camera man all the time, wouldn't the other DAWs talk about it and want to get rid of you? How in the world did she meet this camera man? Exile? Since she was there so many times? Just curious.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sugar & cameraman?"
Posted by Snidget on 12-13-08 at 07:50 AM
I hadn't seen any rumor she was dating one of the cameramen from survivor, do you have a link for that or anything?

Posted by NedraSue on 12-13-08 at 11:09 AM

The story I read was from Survivor Fever.

http://www.lovetripper.com/bridalstars/2008/09/90608-survivor-gabon-contestants.html

Friday, September 5, 2008
90608: "Survivor: Gabon" Contestant Jessica Kiper's Wedding

Reality star Jessica Kiper, who battles both the elements and fellow castaways on the 17th edition of the CBS reality series Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden, has found her own personal paradise with movie director John Lands, who became her husband on August 23, 2008. Confiding to her fans on her MySpace page, the pin-up model/actress (TV buffs may remember her stints on Gilmore Girls and For Your Love) confessed that the couple's 11-day courtship led to Las Vegas vows and a honeymoon stay in a Treasure Island Resort suite.

A retro romantic, the bride was a vintage-style vision on her wedding day, walking down the aisle in a pair of black stilettos on the arm of an Elvis impersonator who serenaded the lovebirds with "Fools Rush In." A photo taken later outside of the Christian Audigier nightclub shows the newly-pronounced Mrs. in a short, strapless black dress accented with a white sash at the waist, while an elbow-length veil provided a nostalgic nod to tradition.

The newlyweds are planning to celebrate their union with family and friends in Louisiana on September 6th, and drink toasts to their happiness at a Survivor premiere party in Los Angeles on September 25th.

Find out more about the blonde bombshell bride in the following CBS clip:

Posted by NedraSue on 12-13-08 at 11:12 AM
A few other things I just read online, while looking for that above piece, leads me to believe that they may have had it annulled all ready...any one know?

Also, this article doesn't say she met him on Survivor...I must have assumed that the first time I read it. Sorry.

Posted by mindy23 on 12-16-08 at 09:22 AM
Annulled already??? WOW. Wonder what that was all about...

I think you may have read some of my 'Be the Survivor' posts, where I took the persona of Sugar and made it sound like the camera man and I were having a little 'quiet time' together. That was just in fun, and not meant to be taken seriously at all, if that's the case. Sorry.