URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4722
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"could ozzy have given the idol"

Posted by my2fish on 04-18-08 at 09:36 AM
.....to another player?like amanda?with the guarantee of splitting the prize?
knowing that he had a bulls eye on him, even if he had played the idol, his chances of making it much further without winning every imunity were 0. i'm afraid though that he is not smart enought to come up with a play like that, though i would love to see cirie and perverty blindsided at some point, they play like snakes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: could ozzy have given the idol"
Posted by LenYJr on 04-18-08 at 11:21 AM
Do we even know that he had it at TC with him? Just before, he was talking about "sticking it in my bag". If it's still in hiding, can anyone just find it and use it now? Will they replace it on Exile or will they give them clues to find the location where Ozzy hid it near camp?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-18-08 at 01:39 PM
In the Ponderosa interview, Ozzy said he left the idol behind at camp.

Posted by Estee on 04-18-08 at 01:29 PM
The only way to split the grand prize within the show's contract is Rob & Amber style: get married and have common assets. Any other way is in violation of several series' clauses.

Posted by mysticwolf on 04-18-08 at 02:20 PM
If I recall correctly, marriage didn't even allow a formal split of the money. I think it had to go into her personal account, not a joint account. (Not that it really matters. Once in her account she could spend it all on Rob if she wanted to. He just couldn't spend it on himself.)

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-18-08 at 07:29 PM
Great quote you have there MysticWolf!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl