URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4719
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Computer Game"

Posted by caileanhawk on 04-15-08 at 02:26 PM
Not sure if this is the right area for this but...

Years ago they came out with a Survivor computer game ... it was terrible and I actually bought it when I saw it.

Why do they not put out another one. The game could be absolutely awesome. I would buy it if it was well done.

They could do so many things with it. You could have all the cast members ... All Star seasons ... completely random people seasons. Man the ideas I could come up with.

BTW I love this show and can't wait to see who wins. Love Ozzie but as in every season, the strong get picked off if they do not win immunity after the merge.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Computer Game"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-15-08 at 04:17 PM
The idea is great. But how would they execute it so it isn't a total train wreck like ths last game? And how would they get people to buy it now that Survivor has declined in popularity and the first video game was terrible?

Sure, I'd buy it. But it would have to be really-super good to be worth it.

GO RED WINGS! GO WILD!

Posted by michel on 04-15-08 at 07:07 PM
Many survivor fans already play on-line Survivor games for free. Of course, the problem is to get invited to play. I played in 1 once at I had a lot of fun but it's very time consumming.

Posted by caileanhawk on 04-17-08 at 02:44 PM
They could easily combine ideas from many existing games. SIMS, GTA series ... even some sport games mechanics thrown in. There are so many things you can do to make it an awesome game. If I was a programmer, I would be able to come up with something great.

Thx
Caileanhawk
-------------------------