URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4717
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 18"

Posted by 4aRide on 04-14-08 at 09:46 PM
I couldn't find a better place to put this. If I had the information, an argument could be made for the spoilers forum. But the answer won't ruin any surprises ...

I know when Survivor 17 will be filmed. Has anyone seen when Survivor 18 will be filmed? At this point, I'm not concerned about WHERE. I just want to know how to manage my vacation time allotment. I'd hate to burn days unnecessarily and then face time off without pay.

Hey, I'm a practical guy. What can I say?

It seems they film these on a 6-month cycle. But I'm not sure. Are we looking at mid-December to early February?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor 18"
Posted by vince3 on 04-14-08 at 10:18 PM
This season's Survivor (16) was taped October 28 - December 6, which gave Jeff enough time to get back in time for the China Finale/Reunion..........

I imagine the timeline for Survivor 18 will be similar....... they will start filming around the time of Episode 5 or so of Survivor 17....... and they'll get back in time to see the Finale of Survivor 17........

Posted by michel on 04-14-08 at 10:23 PM
I don't know the particular filming schedule for S18 but the even seasons, the one aired in the winter/spring of the following year have been filmed between October and December. The earliest start date was October 23th for Outback and the latest was November 12th for Marquesas.

Good luck if you get on and remember, we want details!

Posted by 4aRide on 04-17-08 at 06:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 06:29 AM (EST)

Thanks for the detailed responses.

I applied for S17. First time. Definitely not the first time I "intended" to apply. It would have fit in well with the timing of my work assignments and amount of vacation time. I'm not an actor or a bartender or otherwise unemployed. Anyway, if/when they cast another Chet or Kathy for S17, I'll have reason to be livid.

(Sorry to cross over to "Bashers" for a moment. But some things cannot be held back!)