URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4716
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is Ozzy setting up Alexis"

Posted by garcor on 04-12-08 at 09:04 AM
Wondering if Ozzy's flirting with Alexis was designed to get Amanda angry at Alexis so Amanda will instigate having Alexis voted out; since all future ousted players will be on the jury. Parvati already publicly claimed responsibility for moving out Eliza; Ozzy might want to take a vote away from another likely final TC rival.

Course could just be looking for other allies, but seemed a pretty blatant way of doing it as Amanda could target Ozzy instead. Ozzy must feel very secure.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is Ozzy setting up Alexis"
Posted by iltarion on 04-12-08 at 12:36 PM
I would like to be an Ozzy fan, and therefore, I would love to believe that there is some grand scheme in this. However, I extremely doubt it. Obviously, Ozzy felt he connected with Amanda, which is why they hit it off, and then, apparently, he also connected with Alexis while they were at Exile Island. Personally I think Ozzy IS simply being arrogant and enjoying himself without thinking about the inevitable consequences of his actions. What would he think of Amanda if suddenly she were macking on Jason? Their alliance would definitely be over if the shoe were on the other foot. As I've stated before, without Amanda's protecton Ozzy is vulnerable to a blindside. He opened the door for what could be his own boot, though I still don't believe it will be next week, regardless of what the previews want us to believe. I think Jason is the next boot unless he wins immunity again, which I can't see.
So, no, fans of Ozzy can read greater things into it if they want, but I don't think there is any strategy involved. I think Amanda and Alexis are attractive women who both admire Ozzy, and he is simply taking advantage of that as a lot of young men would. It has nothing to do with the game.

>

"RE: Is Ozzy setting up Alexis"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-13-08 at 07:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-08 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

It's a really interesting idea, but I think Iltarion is probably right. I think he's just being in the moment and not thinking about the consequences - good or bad - of almost making out (!) with Alexis in front of Amanda. I think he feels VERY secure (hopefully it won't bite him in the a$$), and isn't always thinking about his actions as much as he should.

I really think he deserves to win, but his head is getting a little big. Watch out Ozzy! And Alexis - you are a little much! She should back off a little - at least have her body language look a little more like "just friends" even if she is genuinely interested in a romance with him. Pretty poor behavior on her part! (IMHO)

We shall see. . . .!

Ozz Love thanks to Scarlett O Hara!