URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4585
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"sherie"

Posted by ronhall47 on 10-25-07 at 08:53 PM
anyone else besides me think shes a delusional #####?.Or are they all annoying

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: sherie"
Posted by cycles2k on 10-26-07 at 02:26 AM
Her departure confessional was - well - bizarre. If she thinks they voted her out because she is a strong player then she really is delusional.

Why on Earth would anyone allow their young children to attend her classes? She seems like a very poor role model for kids.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-26-07 at 07:50 AM
I could not stand her. Both her and Jamie were two of my least liked ever. She thought she was so good at challenges that she could just do nothing. "I am conserving myself for the challenge"...BS. She was lazy and just used that as an excuse. Plus she was a hothead. glad she is gone....I am sure some stuff was edited out also.

Posted by Prof_ Wagstaff on 10-26-07 at 08:01 AM
I'm voting that they are ALL annoying.
*WORST*CAST*EVER*

...because people often come bearing gifts.

Posted by zipperhead on 10-26-07 at 09:36 AM
C'mon - what's not to like about James? And Todd had something resembling a coherent strategy for at least fifteen minutes. Amanda hasn't been doing bad, either. Then there's Frosti.

That makes four that are okay in my book.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-26-07 at 10:36 AM
I like Denise...they don't show her playing strategically, but you know she puts out an effort and is enjoying the experience.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-26-07 at 09:10 AM
Glad it was she who got voted out!!!!

Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-26-07 at 09:21 AM
I also say 'worst cast ever'!!! But Sherea was definitely up near the top of my eewwwwwwweeeeeeee factor!! And yes, talk about a delusional beotch!
I could NOT believe how she went off on JR, having known him for what? 36 hours, at the most?? The man probably said maybe 10 words to her if that many! Yes, he is incredibly annoying, slippery, and creepy, and that's being as kind as I can be. But what was it to HER? She was not there for the long haul to endure his creepiest moments, so what gave HER the right to lash out at him at TC??

ANYWAY, to answer your question-ABSOLUTELY, and again, YES! Worst cast ever-a bunch of woosie-weirdo's who haven't had a clue since day one, with the exception of Todd, who doesn't know how to keep his little mouth shut, and THAT, my friends, will be HIS demise!

Posted by TxMom2011 on 10-26-07 at 09:29 AM
singing......................DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD - THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

Posted by jbug on 10-26-07 at 09:55 AM
singing along~~~~

I'm sooooooooooo glad she is the one gone. However much I don't care for JR? He doesn't get on my nerves near as much as Sherea.

Anyone think there may be parents wanting to transfer their kids out of her class?

Posted by nazpink on 10-26-07 at 03:40 PM
Sherea and Courtney both could go and I wouldn't cry a single tear. I can't emphasize with their situation but I'm sure small annoyances tend to be larger ones given the situation that they are in still something tells me this is just their natural demeanor. Maybe had Sherea made friends...besides with just Courtney then she may have had a better chance. No one trusted her! By Sherea's account she didn't seem to mesh well with her original tribe either..to me this speaks volumes.

Also, if you guys think Sherea being a teacher is bad...well check out the guy on Mtv's Shot of Love he's an elementary teacher! Makes you want to homeschool your kids!

Posted by XXL Survivor on 11-02-07 at 08:31 AM
When Sheria couldn't get along with "the leader" in her first tribe, I thought he was the problem. However, when in one episode she already had issues with JR in the other tribe it tell me that the true problem was Sheria. Maybe "the leader" wasn't as bad as portrayed after all (though he was still a little too bossy and arrogant).