URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4577
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hidden Immunity Idol Clues"

Posted by JGTsgirl on 10-12-07 at 02:27 PM
Maybe I missed something somewhere, but can anyone enlighten me as to what the clues are referring to? They are obviously directing us towards the chinese symbol/plaque thing, but how does that third clue relate to that? "when creatures of night (obviously bats) take flight as they may..." - what's the rest of it? It didn't make sense to me. Maybe it's not supposed to yet. But I was hoping someone would have caught on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues"
Posted by michel on 10-12-07 at 03:29 PM
I think that the center portin of the plaque, which is lighter in color, can be detached from the ornement. That portion could represent 3 birds in fligth.

"There's"
Posted by IceCat on 10-12-07 at 03:36 PM

... a nail at the top of the plaque. I think the plaque rotates across the front a hole.

"Look in the corners"
Posted by flystorms on 10-12-07 at 04:08 PM
If you look at the HII, there is a bat in each corner of it; their wings acting sort of the hypotenuse of the corner. It was sort of tough to see, but if you freeze the image, it becomes pretty obvious.

"RE: Look in the corners"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-12-07 at 04:31 PM
Was it just me, or the camera angle, or did Todd actually LOOK at that thing last night?? I couldn't tell, but from what I saw, it looked as though he may have actually looked up and stared right at it for a second!

If Todd DOES find it, he's sure going to have to get some help to 1) clear out the camp to get it, and 2) be hoisted up so he can actually get that thing down!

It looks like it's about 10 feet up in the air, doesn't it??

"RE: Look in the corners"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-12-07 at 04:51 PM
I have all the same assumptions as you.

"RE: There's"
Posted by JGTsgirl on 10-12-07 at 06:02 PM
Okay, that makes sense now - thanks everyone!