URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4463
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Like I think I had a Spiritual Experience"

Posted by nazpink on 03-30-07 at 07:38 AM
Lisi is definately one of the guys. She truly should be thinking her lucky stars that she was given a second chance in this game. Keeping Lisi wasn't exactly my favorite idea but then again not having to listen to Rocky's mouth is refreashing.

How much did anyone laugh during the Immunity Challenge. I think I lost about 5 pounds. It was so comical seeing Alex, Boo and them swinging like crazy at that skull and then Michelle falling off the platform. I think what makes the new Moto tribe so well at the challenges is their ability to communicate and not get all frantic. They also seem to be very encouraging. Considering there are three people from the constantly losing tribe and one woman who didn't seem to shine (Cassandra) on her tribe they are proving to be competitors. Sometimes brawn isn't always enough. Glad to see that the new Roto is finally learning that.

All the talk from Rocky about how the game is played didn't really benefit him did it?! Sure, it doesn't always hurt to be assertive but his mouth was just too much. Sure it's annoying when your tribe mates eat til they're sick but why p!ss them off about it? The guy really had no clue.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Like I think I had a Spiritual Experience"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 03-30-07 at 09:05 AM
Rocky NEVER had a clue-that's why he's gone, and that's why he threatened them all when he left!

GEEZ, already, he's such a loser! He should have been gone long before Anthony!! I seriously hope he doesn't come back for the reunion-he's one of the nastiest players ever on Survivor!!

"RE: Like I think I had a Spiritual Experience"
Posted by Jelohi715 on 03-30-07 at 06:36 PM
Lisi is cool, but I want to take that beige tank top of hers and burn it!