URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4273
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor - LOVED the New Switch Up"

Posted by cologirlpurple on 09-18-06 at 04:07 PM
Mark Burnett nevers fails to come up with something to jive the new season. Loved the tribal divisions. As Yul (or somebody) said.....they are all different within the tribes - Korean, Phillipino, etc. And that goes for ALL the tribes. Race/ethnicity doesn't make all members the same. Only alike in one area. Ya still got the "johnny rottens" and the "colbys" in each season. So far, I think that there has only been ONE Rupert. My ONLY complaint is that the castaways should have just a BIT more diversity in ages. Would be nice to see 3 or 4 20 somethings, 3 or 4 30 somethings, 3 or 4 40 somethings and then some extra fill ins. Seems there is a significant lacking after the 20 somethings age group each season. Keep going Strong Survivor!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor - LOVED the New Switch Up"
Posted by FireAnt on 09-21-06 at 03:36 PM
Hey Cologirl! Completely agree regarding the limited age-range of the contestants this season, but I suppose it levels the playing field a bit. Survivor remains my all-time favourite reality show, although last week's premiere was rather bland. Hope things pick up tonight!