URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4067
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My strategy"

Posted by Flames on 04-16-06 at 10:48 PM
So, if I was Terry, I would hide the water bottles, food, fire tools, etc, just like Sawyer in Lost. Use that to leverage a break up of the group. They would certainly lose challenges if they were starving!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My strategy"
Posted by byoffer on 04-17-06 at 08:59 AM
Not sure how sabatoging the tribe would help him win a jury vote, which is what he is really playing for. He needs to keep winning, but to start to be more humble around the tribe. His bravado about winning all the way is the only thing working against him now. (well, that and being the only La Mina left, but that may not be so bad)

In my opinion this week is the most important for Terry. If Terry wins Individual Immunity, then her can keep the HII and watch Casaya turn on itself. Even if he loses, he can announce that he has the HII, and then watch Casaya turn on itself. (although with one member protected).

The key will be how they turn on themselves. Terry can become a very powerful swing vote, and may end up sliding through the fragmented opposition to the end like Chris did in Season 9.