URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4027
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Last times up coming previous"

Posted by CBailey on 03-31-06 at 01:28 PM
Last time in the upcoming previous they showed someone being taken out by an ambulance of sort. But that was not at all in this episode. I thought for sure it was going to be Bruce when the Machette hit him but it wasn't and it never came up. Does anyone know what happened here? Did I just miss it?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Last times up coming previous"
Posted by arturbars on 03-31-06 at 01:32 PM
I believe it was a preview for the remaining season - sort of like a preview of what is coming up after the three week break. The evacuation of the hurt player, and a wrestling between Terry and Aras is all still coming up...

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-31-06 at 08:32 PM
No, It was supposed to be this weeks epsiode. Another case of sensationalism by CBS. I could not believe all they were hinting at was what happened to Bruce. Reminded me of when they hinted in the past that someone would be attacked by a crocidle.

"I stick by my story"
Posted by arturbars on 03-31-06 at 11:13 PM
It was a preview for all of the upcoming episodes in general... You will see...

Posted by tribephyl on 04-01-06 at 00:57 AM
Actually, arturbars is correct.

The promo that CBS was teasing before and during the 3 week hiatus was a mix of different episodes to come.
Kind of a, look at what the rest of this season has to offer, type of thing.

It is unusual for Survivor to do such things but ... they've never taken a 3 week break before.
I'm positive they just wanted to make sure to catch peoples attention. In hopes of not losing them during the hiatus.
And from the sheer volume of comments about it, I dare say it worked.

As far as the "crocodile attack".
CBS merely showed shots of Michael running into the water.
It was us, the online survivor community, that made wrong assumptions about that. We have only ourselves to blame.

Posted by Aruba on 03-31-06 at 09:54 PM
"wrestling between Terry and Aras"????
How did I miss that? If those two ever went at it the bout would last all but 5 seconds, so at second thought, it probably would have been easy to miss. LOL