URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4022
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nick the activist?"

Posted by iltarion on 03-31-06 at 03:40 AM
Who saw that speech coming? And people were complaining about Nick being boring. I guess there is a lot more to him than maybe the editing revealed.
Terry is going to reveal he has the idol? What good is that going to do? I don't see it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nick the activist?"
Posted by kingfish on 03-31-06 at 08:18 AM
Nah. It IS just editing. If you rerun the tape you can see that his lips aren't really in sync with the words. The editors did a pretty good job, but if you look close, you can see that he actually is saying something like;

"Those Lying Scumbags. I Hope they and all their families and all their friends and their pets die. I will spit on their graves and poop on their memory."

OR

"Lets see, take the smile of sally, the boobs of Danielle, the bendability of Courtney, the daintiness of Ruthie, and the Abs of Nick (apparently there is a little Bi there) and you'd have one hell of a ^$%#!!"

The Powers That Be had to invent Nick "the ideal altruistic survivor" to sell Ad Time.

Posted by byoffer on 03-31-06 at 12:03 PM
*Wipes milk off monitor after laughing at Judd reference*

*wipes drool off desk after thinking of the Sally/Danielle/Courtney/Ruthie doll*

Very funny Kingfish.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 04-04-06 at 02:55 PM
I didn't like the speech. I like them to give their thoughts on the game-not the youth of the world.