URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3952
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"

Posted by sentrase on 02-24-06 at 06:53 PM
So I applied for survivor for next season. The application deadline was Feb 2. The semi-finalists are to be invited to each of their respected cities sometime in late march. Has anyone been notified of this yet? Or previous applicants...how long before the semifinal weekend were you notified?

Thanks for any info.

anxiously waiting,
nate

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
Posted by sentrase on 03-06-06 at 10:16 PM
Has anyone heard as of now? mid march was when we were to hear...anyone?

Posted by grizzmedic on 03-12-06 at 07:47 PM
Same here also applied at casting call. Saw info on one site
that producers were very busy and getting a little behind. But
other than that nada. Was hoping for at least an email that said better luck next time, and there will be another next time LOL.
Will keep fingers crossed for ya good luck. I if hear anything
I ll email ya. grizz

Posted by grizzmedic on 03-15-06 at 05:41 AM
I heard from another survivor casting call applicant same info there to, waiting is awful LOL. I assume its kept quiet for season surprise effect. However its worth the wait. If by tax time no reply this person starts on another application for next year gonna rock the video this time. Get with a local group of survivor wannabees its more fun and creative. grizz

Posted by survivornut24 on 03-15-06 at 03:18 PM
I'm curious grizz...what is the website you speak of?

Posted by grizzmedic on 03-17-06 at 05:42 AM
Like you i m waiting with baited breath so i started looking all over the web for any info on survivor semifinalist listing. Went into CBS corporation read appro. 2000 lol minutes on meetings, agendas, any corp letters. Saw 1 or 2 listings stating
cbs was a little to busy than expected some things not running as
timely has they should. I quessed this simply meant selection may be stalled some. I guess its in the interpetation, any whoooo
i found several cbs sites to email questions and comments. Once i get email back with answer i go to that site and search. I think maybe when Amer idol finishes we can see more reaction on survivor. The other is that information must be guarded like the president, i speed read so i hit the computer after work to see if any new info has hit the internet. god i need alife lol. will email you if i hear anything. grizz

Posted by sentrase on 04-09-06 at 01:31 AM
ok. well almost easter and no word. I would think of the 800 semifinalists...at least 1 one them must read this message board...so if anyone does..please let us know you have been selected.