URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3881
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Colby Donaldson Fans"

Posted by bystander on 01-18-06 at 12:53 PM
DW and I were watching the movie "Red Eye" last night and I thought one of the characters looked familiar. After the movie was over I watched the credits and there he was, Colby Donaldson from Survivor Outback with a small part in the movie. He played the head of security for Jack Scalia's character, a senator, I believe. I had no idea he was doing more than Mach 3 razor commercials.

The movie was very suspenseful. Colby's acting? Hmmmm, jury is out but I'm not sure playing the head of a security team is the showcase of ones acting abilities.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Colby Donaldson Fans"
Posted by Das Mole on 01-18-06 at 04:16 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that!

That was a good movie, I liked it a lot. Short, though.

- - - - - - -
DAS's Pre-Show Rankings

Posted by oz4ever on 01-18-06 at 05:30 PM
You obviously never saw his "acting" in Joey. Three episodes and you'd be lucky if he said more than 50 words total. Said "Ehhhhh" like the Fonz a couple of times, and pretended to be a better actor than Joey - which is probably not too hard.

Posted by bystander on 01-18-06 at 06:24 PM
Wow he had 50 words? That's about 25 more than he had in this movie. I think his lines went something like:

Who authorized this.

Sweep the room.

All clear.

We need to get out of here.

I may have missed a line or two but you get the idea.

Posted by Jims02 on 01-18-06 at 06:17 PM
That's interesting. I didn't know the movie producer's were letting reality TV people act now.

He was on Curb Your Enthusiasm a couple years ago playing himself. Sadly, I didn't completely buy his performance. Seemed a little over-the-top.