URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3853
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE"

Posted by NineTen on 12-13-05 at 06:31 PM
Hi everyone,
The following is a complaint I sent to CBS. Hope no one minds me using the sites name, but what I wrote is true, I've seen people in threads here say they can't see videos over there, and it ticks me off. They own the show, but their website which should be a major part of their marketing in this day & age stinks. They have access to millions of dollars and probably the best technology, but they can't spell correctly on their site and they can't get their video clip situation straight. I've seen clips from other sites that are better than cbs', and it's probably some guy running the site out of his house. Come on!

"THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE DEC 12 PART 1 EDITION OF SURVIVOR LIVE ON YOUR WEBSITE. IT DOESN'T PLAY, IT PLAYS PART OF THE COMMERCIAL, THEN CUTS TO THE OPENING OF SURVIVOR LIVE & STOPS AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY RESTART. AND NOW AS I'M WRITING THIS, PART 2 IS CUTTING OFF ABOUT A MINUTE INTO IT. I WATCH IT LIVE EVERY WEEK SO IT'S NOT MY COMPUTER, I JUST NOTICE THERE ARE ALWAYS PROBLEMS WHEN YOU TRY TO REPLAY ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERY VIDEO BUT ALMOST ALL OF THEM. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME AND I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO THIS HAPPENS TO, EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT YOU CAN'T WATCH VIDEOS ON THIS SITE ((OVER AT REALITY TV WORLD.COM)). COME ON, JUST FIX IT, IT'S YOUR SHOW, BUT YOU HAVE THE MOST UNRELIABLE WEB SITE OUT THERE!!! SERIOUSLY!!! THIS ISNT EVEN THE FIRST TIME I'VE EMAILED YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS, BUT NO ONE WILL PROBABLY READ THIS & IF SOMEONE DOES, THEY WONT CARE!!! STAY UNRELIABLE, THE WORLD IS PASSING YOU BY ON YOUR OWN SHOW!!!"

I'm just angry, because I wanted to see these 2 survivor lives and now I know I can't, and never will, because they'll NEVER fix it, they'll just ignore me again. Gonna change my name from NineTen to tired of being ignored!

P.S. Sorry it's in all caps, but I was pissed off when I was writing it and also wanted someone from there to take notice, maybe???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE"
Posted by cycles2k on 12-14-05 at 02:12 AM
Funny, I have had very few problems with the CBS videos until the last two days. I suspected that my Router was failing but maybe it is CBS.

I wonder if others have been experiencing similar difficulties.