URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3841
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Guatemala Survival Contest Pre-Game Thread"

Posted by Das Mole on 12-12-05 at 08:41 AM
Well, now that Guatemala is over, I'll be starting up everybody's favorite game *wink wink*, the amazing Survival Contest Series again. But before I do, I need everybody's opinion.

I was contemplating not including Stephenie and Bobby Jon in this, as they already had their shot at winning in the Palau season (and Bobby Jon did). I didn't want to disinclude them, however, and then have people be bothered that I did.

So, if you're planning on playing this game at any point, even if it's only one post, please post "Yes" or "No" in your subject field, in response to the question "Should BJ and Steph be allowed to play this time?".

It's still my decision, so I might go against the majority, but we'll see.

I'll probably start this game next week so we've got time to cool off from the whole season...in Palau I started it immediately after, and I think that threw off the results a little.

Anyway, let me know!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Yes"
Posted by LibraRising on 12-12-05 at 12:34 PM
They were a part of the cast, after all. Just don't expect them to last very long.

"Yes"
Posted by Incognito9 on 12-12-05 at 12:37 PM
Yes

"Yes"
Posted by oz4ever on 12-12-05 at 06:16 PM
Affirmative

"Yes"
Posted by lvoetulips on 12-12-05 at 07:14 PM
Sure, why not. I won't be upset if they aren't though....

courtesy of tribe, master of my universe

"Yes"
Posted by taffnic on 12-12-05 at 07:37 PM
Yes.

"Yes"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-12-05 at 08:38 PM
Why not let them play again...they earned it!

Christmas:

"Sure, I mean Yes"
Posted by LookeeLoo on 12-12-05 at 09:43 PM

"Yes"
Posted by whoami on 12-12-05 at 09:51 PM
Yes leave them in the game. After all they were there.

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

"Yes"
Posted by kircon on 12-13-05 at 04:37 AM
I'll be a sheep. I'm not sure what this game is about. I never stayed around after the end of the shows. Now you got me. I'll never leave.

"Yes"
Posted by JohnMc on 12-13-05 at 10:44 AM
BJ and Steph both played the game again, and they both made the merge. They deserve to play this game.

"Yes"
Posted by mckelviej on 12-14-05 at 01:02 PM
Sure.