URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3639
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff Probst"

Posted by theenthusiast on 10-01-05 at 09:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-05 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Let's talk about Jeff Probst...cuz I'm bored. My first question to start off this thread occurred to me today when I was watching Survivor: Africa on OLN. What would Jeff look like with facial hair? Like, without that fresh shaven look he ALWAYS has? I guess it's to tell him apart from the castaway guys like Bobby Jon, who come in looking like the models they are, and then within a week look like what Tarzan would've actually looked like if the producers of that movie had actually left him with facial hair. This is the closest picture of Jeff with facial hair I could find: . Oh and here's something funny I found out about Jeff - he really IS an ordained minister, that's why he offered to actually marry Rob and Amber. What a hoot that would've been! Last question to ponder: does anyone besides myself think that Jeff says stuff like "once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately..." in his sleep? *snore snore...the tribe has spoken...snore snore* =)!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion