URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3625
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Brandon"

Posted by tvgeek401 on 09-29-05 at 00:16 AM
On this season's The Stephanie and Bobby Jon Show Survivor, I've found a lot of people I don't like *coughblakecough* and a bunch of people I still don't recognise.

But I'm really enjoying Brandon. I enjoy his bitter comments about Blake needing to 'man up'.

Okay, I admit it. I have a crush on Brandon.
Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Or you can proceed to mock me mercilessly. Whichever you choose.

It just wouldn't be the same without the geek! --tribe, the amazing creator of my siggie

Table of contents
  • RE: Brandon,dajaki, 01:28 AM, 09-29-05
  • RE: Brandon,Das Mole, 10:36 AM, 09-29-05
    • RE: Brandon,zipperhead, 04:30 PM, 09-29-05
      • RE: Brandon,oz4ever, 06:47 PM, 09-29-05
  • RE: Brandon,Cyndimaus, 12:53 PM, 09-29-05
    • RE: Brandon,leianawd, 08:27 AM, 09-30-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Brandon"
Posted by dajaki on 09-29-05 at 01:28 AM
No crush here, but Brandon is the only contestant who has made me say, "You know, I really wouldn't mind it if he won." Trust me, no one else has rated that high.

Posted by Das Mole on 09-29-05 at 10:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

I dunno, I don't really like him all too much. There's something weird about him but I don't know what it is...

Posted by zipperhead on 09-29-05 at 04:30 PM
I think it's the hair. He looks like one of the Hansons (you know, the brothers who were a blip on the pop culture scene about ten years ago).

Posted by oz4ever on 09-29-05 at 06:47 PM
Brandon's hair is nowhere near as cool as the Hansons - the Hansons had wavy, blondish hair and Brandon's is straight and brown. Brandon's hair is just that of a farmer who can't find any time to cut and style it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-29-05 at 12:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

I shall not mock you mercilessly. Or even unmercilessly.

Still working on what I really think of Brandon and most of the other Survivors. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and I hope he proves to be that way. He looks good in the hat, by the way.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Posted by leianawd on 09-30-05 at 08:27 AM
I agree there is alot of people that I still don't recognize (like Brooke for example, didn't notice her until last night's show,at least I think that's her name). Brandon however has caught my notice since day one. I have a feeling that Brandon is going to be one of the good players who comes up with a lot of entertaining schemes and I can't wait. Brandon and Brian ( I think that's his name the one who didn't want Lydia to leave the first time) will probably be the better strategist in this season.