URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3624
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S11 PTB Tribe Immunity Challenge #2"

Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-28-05 at 07:59 PM
Come on in guys!

Since I am out of town this weekend starting very early tomorrow and I don't think I will have much if any chance to check in here, I am going to start the immunity challenge tonight with the same Sunday evening at 8pm EST deadline.

The Tribes
Yaxha- Cuon, Das Mole, Libra Rising, John Mc, MJewel, Smokedog, and Survivor Maniac
Nakum- Dreamer Believer, Kircon, Kingfish, Mckelviej, Wallflower, and Whoami

Since Yaxha went first in the last challenge, Nakum will go first in this challenge.

This challenge is very easy. Each tribe member can pick one survivor and then pick one word that you think they will say repeatedly during an episode that I have already pre-picked. A survivor CAN be picked by more than one person, but the other person must pick a different word for that survivor to say. Since Nakum has one less player, then whoever picks first for Nakum will also pick last. In other words they go twice.

The season is going to be Survivor Amazon. Pick one survivor from the list and put that in your title, put the word that this survivor will say in the body of the post.

Note: Words can't be simple words like "the" or "and" etc. They could be another survivors name, they could be words like "fire", "torch", "camp", "shelter" etc. Another Note: The same word CAN be used by more than one person only if it is listed for a different survivor.

EACH TRIBE MEMBER GETS 1 PICK. Tribes must alternate picks, starting with NAKUM and that first member is the only one that will pick twice. Simultaneous posts, the first to submit will be the valid post. I won't be around to answer questions, so I hope this is clear. Please keep it organized.

On Sunday night I will announce which episode is the one that will count, and then I will total the number of times that your survivor says the magic word. The tribe with the most points will win immunity.

List to Choose from:
Jenna M
Matthew
Rob C
Butch
Heidi
Christy
Alex
Deena
Dave
Roger
Shawna
Jeanne
Joanna
Daniel
Janet
Ryan A

Good luck. Survivors ready? Go!

Example: If DB picks Jenna and says his word is "fire" then Cuon could pick Jenna to say "camp, then Kingfish could say Rob C will say "fire". etc Just that no two people can have the exact same combination.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S11 PTB Tribe Immunity Challenge #2"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-28-05 at 08:00 PM
Nakum is up first. There is no time limit for picks but please keep things alternating, deadline is Sunday night by 8pm EST.

See you all when I get back from Dallas!

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 09-29-05 at 00:02 AM
Have fun in Dallas KO! And pick us all up some tee-shirts

Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-28-05 at 11:16 PM
DB? KF? Kirc? Where is everybody? I don't waaaannna go first!

"1st round - Nakum Picks Rob C"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 09-28-05 at 11:48 PM
word: machette

"Yaxha picks Heidi"
Posted by LibraRising on 09-29-05 at 00:04 AM
and the word is women

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

"Yakum picks Kristy"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-29-05 at 00:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 08:32 AM (EST)

word: deaf
Make that Nakum (I'm such a ditz)

"Rob C - 'alliance'"
Posted by smokedog on 09-29-05 at 00:36 AM
C'mon, Cesternino be good to me (us)

"Joanna"
Posted by kingfish on 09-29-05 at 08:38 AM
God.

this is a standout, I think. I also think Joanna was a little deranged.

"Yaxha picks Jenna"
Posted by Das Mole on 09-29-05 at 10:25 AM
Word: Alliance

"Nakum picks Butch"
Posted by mckelviej on 09-29-05 at 12:56 PM
Word: Fire

"Yaxha picks Alex"
Posted by JohnMc on 09-29-05 at 01:23 PM
Word = crazy

"Nakum picks Rob C"
Posted by kircon on 09-29-05 at 01:55 PM
Word is "eight-ball"

I seem to remember his asking it questions all the time. I sooo miss luxury items.

"Yaxha picks Matthew"
Posted by MJewel on 09-29-05 at 06:46 PM
"Game" (is my word of choice).

Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-30-05 at 08:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

A great big howdy and hey yall from Dallas! The trip is going great, had to miss the show last night though, ugh! Looks like you guys are doing a good job of keeping this in order, just a few more picks and the first part will be done.

See you sunday.

"Nakum on the clock but ... "
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 10-02-05 at 05:47 PM
We're on the clock KO with whoami but I've been unable to get a response with PM or e-mail. I can make my second pick but since the tribes are even at 5 to 5, no point really and it's fair.

Hope you had a blast in Dallas

"RE: Nakum on the clock but ... "
Posted by Wallflower66 on 10-02-05 at 09:10 PM
I tried pming him yesterday, too. I guess he's not around. I'm standing by and could proxy vote for him if necessary and allowed. Your call, KO. Just let me know!

Posted by cuon10 on 10-02-05 at 08:45 PM
yes, I had hoped to get to play, but waited for nakum to post again and it did not happen.

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-03-05 at 03:56 AM
Since I got back later from my trip than expected, I will extend the deadline of this challenge until 4pm EST monday. I am going to be extending the early bird for this week too, and will put that in the next entry thread.

Anybody can take the proxy pick for Nakum, that will allow Cuon to be able to contribute her pick, then if DB you can make your final pick, I would allow any Yaxha to make their last pick as well. If nobody from Yaxha makes a last pick, then I would revert back to the last pick that makes both tribes even.

"Nakum picks Matthew"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 10-03-05 at 07:10 AM
Word: Wood

"RE: S11 PTB Yaxha picks Deana"
Posted by cuon10 on 10-03-05 at 08:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

Deena - women

"Nakum pick Rob C. "
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 10-03-05 at 08:56 AM
word: Tribal Council

"Yaxha picks Rob C."
Posted by MJewel on 10-03-05 at 04:20 PM
The word I am picking is Jenna

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-03-05 at 05:25 PM
All picks are in, and accepted (since I didn't get home at 4pm and hadn't made the episode pick yet, I am accepting all entries.

I picked an episode out of my lucky Red Sox hat and the episode is...3!

I'll be back in a bit with the results.

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-03-05 at 06:14 PM
OK, I have the results. Yaxha took an early lead as Heidi said "women" twice. At the reward challenge Rob C. said "Jenna" to give Yaxha a 3-0 lead. A little while later Heidi said "women" again and Yaxha was at 4-0. Nakum finally got on the board when Rob C. mentioned "tribal council", Yaxha's lead was cut to 4-1.

Nobody said anything of consequence during the immunity challenge. Finally during tribal council, Rob C. uttered those words again and brought Nakum to within 2 with a 4-2 score. But that was it for the rest of the episode and so Yaxha wins immunity by a final score of 4-2!

Stay tuned next week for the immunity challenge. Yaxha lost a few members, but since it is 6 members to 5 now, I will stay with tribes for at least one more week.

Also as a pre-warning...I did get the job in Dallas and will be moving there by the end of the month. This means that I will be extremely busy and might not have as much time to monitor the challenges as I had hoped. However, I think you guys have shown that you can keep good control and since the numbers are low on both tribes, things shouldn't get too chaotic. I thank you in advance for your efforts in keeping things straight.

Posted by LibraRising on 10-03-05 at 08:14 PM
Woo hoo! For once, I have something nice to say about Heidi.

And congrats on the job!

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.