URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lydia"

Posted by Das Mole on 09-27-05 at 10:32 PM
Well, going along with the trend of making threads based on one survivor (e.g. "Blake", "Morgan", and "Steph")...

...Does anybody else love Lydia as much as I do? I think she's so awesome. I loved it when she was talking w/Gary and she goes "So am I safe with you?" and he was like "..." :-P

She's so nice and so sweet. I really hope she wins. She was my favorite right from the start.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lydia"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-28-05 at 02:07 PM
me me me I love Lydia she reminds me so much of my Aunties just so tiny and brown. So full of life, hard working, and sweet. I'm hoping she goes far but I guess it's too soon to tell

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-28-05 at 03:40 PM
To be honest, I hadn't really noticed Lydia a whole lot until towards the end when she was a possible vote-off. But she seems like a great player and I look forward to seeing more of her. I hope she has the chance to play the game longer.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-28-05 at 07:59 PM
I LOVE Lydia because you love Lydia, Das Mann, I mean Mole!! I'm cheering for her too. It would be nice to see a regular, hard working gal make it far in this game! No B.S., you get what you get, kind of gal -- hard working, truthful, and loyal! Go Lydia!!!

Posted by leianawd on 09-30-05 at 08:33 AM
I have a warm fuzzy feeling for Lil' Lydia. She seems like a really decent human being and although she may not be the most athletic she puts everything she has into making a very good effort. She works hard, she doesn't complain and she doesn't give up. I hope she makes it but she will have to work her connections, since she's stuck with big mouth Stephanie who whines about physical strength, which isn't always that important especially when they make it to the merge.

Posted by Stana on 10-05-05 at 10:41 PM
She's my fav too. Good work with those minnows