URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3585
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivors Strike Back..."

Posted by tribephyl on 09-16-05 at 04:55 AM
Similar story to what CBS.com added to BB this season.

Survivors from the past are giving their opinions on the new season.

Look Here for RobM., Kathy, Ethan, James, JonnyFairplay, Coby, JennaM., Scout, Katie, Ian and the mysterious "Ralph"'s comments on the show.

Ralph's silhouette reminds me of RodgerBingham's profile, but I could be wrong.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivors Strike Back..."
Posted by pmspml5 on 09-16-05 at 06:56 AM
I think Ralph's figurette looks more like Carl-Africa or Keith from Austrailia - and now that he has written once - I'd say I think Carl/Keith look like much more likely then Rodger

Posted by Neobie on 09-30-05 at 08:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

OK what's up with all the Lord of the Flies with Ralph? I get the 'stranded as a kid', '{Piggy and Simon} killed', 'rescued by navy', 'doesn't eat pork' parts, but what does this have anything at all to do with the game?

Is this some sort of mystery/treasure hunt directed at us fanatics and spoilers? Methinks it's CBS. Ralph was the one who started the blog thing going, they say Survivor was based on the William Golding novel, no?

Doesn't seem like the other castaways posting know about Ralph, otherwise Katie wouldn't have given it away so easy on the Episode One postings. LOL, she seems bent on finding out his identity!

This has spoiler potential, but it doesn't seem that he has given away any clues (for Guatemala) yet.

Oh, by the way. Ralph in the book was British.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-30-05 at 11:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

Jonny Fairplay is only commenting on the re-runs of Survivor Africa-what a creep......

I can't stand whiney Jenna and I wouldn't listen to her opinions on anything. She whined all the way through her season of Survivor and then whined her way out of All-Stars (because she knew she wouldn't win). It had nothing to do with her mother-either time. If her mother was dying, then she shouldn't have gone-either time. If I had been Christy in the Amazon-I would NEVER have agreed to let Jenna have the letter-the whiner should have saved her $$. Not to mention her whole thing about how the cute girls shouldn't bathe with the older women-they would just be jealous of our bodies....please!!! Ethan has his hands full with that slut-if he want her, more power to him. I hope he remembers that marriage is the leading cause of divorce........

Posted by arturbars on 09-30-05 at 11:38 AM
wow - that kind of talk belongs in bashers.....

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-30-05 at 03:24 PM
Sorry-I guess it does. I wasn't paying attention to where I was. Just shooting off my mouth on my opinion of the Survivor blog. It is pretty lame. Scout seems to enjoy it.

Posted by LibraRising on 09-30-05 at 03:30 PM
No worries. Sometimes even fanatic topics invite bashing. Just look at the Big Brother boards.

As for me -- and I never thought I'd say this -- Katie comes across as much more likeable on the blogs. A little self-effacing humor that I never saw in Palau. I loved her comment about rope ladders.

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.