URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 3301
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LOD - Final Results"

Posted by pmspml5 on 05-19-05 at 03:09 PM

NON-JURY

JURY (SO FAR)

FINAL FOUR

Let me start by saying that I never did get an entry for Survivorscott and he was eliminated from the game for non-entry. I would like to say thanks to all for playing it was great great fun. I would also like to thank-you for being so patient as I tabulate the final results. I wanted to be very careful and make sure I got it right.

7th Place: Scarlet O'Hara - 3953

6th Place: Road Kill - 3960

5th Place: venom - 4127

4th Place: adricharlie - 4447

3rd Place: emydi - 4465

2nd Place: Flower Power - 4494

Our Repeat Champion is KObrien_fan - 4758. Since you make great sig pics - you can make whatever you want. Please IM me and let me know which season of survivor you would like on DVD.

See you all next year!!!

Table of contents
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,survivorscott, 03:19 PM, 05-19-05
    • RE: LOD - Final Results,pmspml5, 03:23 PM, 05-19-05
      • RE: LOD - Final Results,survivorscott, 03:26 PM, 05-19-05
        • RE: LOD - Final Results,pmspml5, 03:28 PM, 05-19-05
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,KObrien_fan, 03:40 PM, 05-19-05
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,emydi, 03:46 PM, 05-19-05
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,Scarlett O Hara, 03:57 PM, 05-19-05
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,dreamerbeliever, 10:35 PM, 05-19-05
    • RE: LOD - Final Results,KObrien_fan, 05:36 AM, 05-20-05
      • RE: LOD - Final Results,pmspml5, 06:49 AM, 05-20-05
        • RE: LOD - Final Results,KObrien_fan, 07:09 AM, 05-20-05
  • RE: LOD - Final Results,Flowerpower, 07:15 AM, 05-20-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LOD - Final Results"
Posted by survivorscott on 05-19-05 at 03:19 PM
Let me start by saying that I never did get an entry for Survivorscott and he was eliminated from the game for non-entry

Only because when I went to make my pick, you had already done the draw and had me down for Jenn and my draw as Tom

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by pmspml5 on 05-19-05 at 03:23 PM
I can give you an honorary 4th place (since that is where you would have finished). Sorry for the confusion.

Posted by survivorscott on 05-19-05 at 03:26 PM
quite all right

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by pmspml5 on 05-19-05 at 03:28 PM
I hope you play again next year - (I really really want you to get post 2000 in my LOD thread)

Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-19-05 at 03:40 PM
Back to back, wooohooo! Thanks for the fun game PMS, I know it is a lot of hard work and you always do a great job with this. Congrats to all the others who made it, lots of fun playing with you all and I look forward to LOD Guatemala!

Posted by emydi on 05-19-05 at 03:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

WooHOO!! THIRD PLACE, one better than S9!! uh oh KT I need a 3rd place siggie now

The Cubby hat was good to me the last few episodes!!

Congrats to all finalists, esp. to FloPo for 2nd and KT for her REPEAT win!!.

KT told me that she wanted to give me her prize....really...she did....because she didn't give me a car.....go ahead ask her...you dis...she said what...she never heard of me.....I'm so distraught

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-19-05 at 03:57 PM
Woo and Hoo! A 7th place finish for me! Who would have known!? Thanks for having me pms! It was great fun although I don't think the Cubs hat ever gave me a decent pick -- no Tom's, no Gregg's, maybe 1 Ian? Anyway ... better luck next year! Congrats K.T. and Flo Po! A repeat win ... now that IS impressive! Thanks again!

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-19-05 at 10:35 PM
Way to go KO! Right now I have Queen "We Are the Champions" humming in my brain for you. You are the New York Yankees of the LOD world hun. Thanks to PMS for all your hard work and time! I can't or don't even want to imagine how many times to have to hit that pause button when reviewing an episode for your game. Outstanding as always.

By the way P, I'm sending you my lucky Cubs hat because yours doesn't seem to like me very much Congrats to all who placed and hope to play this game next season. As it is, I am very happy to have earned the awesome sig pic below ...

Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-20-05 at 05:36 AM
While I appreciate the congratulations DB, and I know you meant no harm by it, but to compare a die hard Red Sox fan to a New York Yankee for any reason, wow that's harsh

Posted by pmspml5 on 05-20-05 at 06:49 AM
Oh I hear the Cubbies hat growling at you now KO - watch out for next year.

Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-20-05 at 07:09 AM
A: Since when does the cubbie hat like the Yankees either?

B: The cubbies hat knows I am a Red Sox fan already.

C: Now that the Sox have won the series I am hoping the Cubs will win very soon.

D: In the last 8 weeks of this LOD season the cubbies hat picked me 6 bootees and JENN...

I rest my case.

Posted by Flowerpower on 05-20-05 at 07:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-05 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

YEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWW! Well, the cubbies hat has been berry berry good to me! I even got to be a first place picker one week...what a real thrill! Believe me, there is no shame in coming in second to the likes of KOfan, the ultimate gamer, and BEATING Mistress emy! I'm a happy girl! I had loads of fun with your game, pms, and you can count on me for next year! I also had alot of fun with all of the players and I feel like I got to know you all alot better! Thanks for a great time!

...FloPo