URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2279
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"

Posted by Swami on 02-10-04 at 12:19 PM
Okay, this thresd will probably sink fast, but I am the only one who likes Sue Hawk? There must be at least one other person out there who likes Sue!

Reasons I like Sue:

--She has no use whatsoever for Political Correctness and is content to just be herself.
--For an older woman she is doing awesome in the challenges--making no mistakes and outshining the younger kids!
--In the RC, she swam all but the last leg & did great!
--In the IC she dove & moved weights with the best of them & paddled like she knew how--which she probably does, being a Wisconsin girl.
--She isn't afraid to blow off the friggin' Robfadder!
--(from previews) Red-necked Big Tom hates her. To me, that is a ringing endorsement!

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Posted by speedyforme on 02-10-04 at 12:42 PM
I LOOOOVE SUE

i wanted her to win the FIRST Survivor and was so mad she got 4th place

she's da bomb, she's like Sandra but even mouthier, ruder, stronger and funnier...she's great entertainment and i hope she goes far!!

Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-10-04 at 01:21 PM
Sue was one of my top 6 pre-season. I love how outspoken and independent she is. She acted kind of crazy the first episode, so I'm not sure what I will think of her this season. I'm hoping the Sue I grew to admire in S1 comes out soon.

Posted by pearl1 on 02-10-04 at 01:28 PM
I like Sue too, she is "Real", she says what she feels and you are right, for an older gal she does awesome at the challenges. She makes me laugh, I love the accent!

Posted by BennyBoy on 02-10-04 at 05:21 PM
Yes Yes Yes!! I LOOOVE Sue and wanted to start a thread, but I figured no one would be in it lol! This girl totally rocks! I thought her speech in Borneo was one of the finest moments on television...I've never laughed that hard! I think that she is more "real" than the others, and she knows her disadvantages. She is definatley showing her strength, that of which we never got to see in Borneo much. She's still kicking ASS!

Go sue!

Posted by ladro on 02-10-04 at 07:56 PM
there are a ton of people that love Sue. It's just that most of them can't type. ahh? I don't like her, but I liked the way she drank the water in E1, the others thought she was nuts, but they ended up dehydrated.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-11-04 at 08:58 AM
Sue Fan Too. Have a trip planned for Vegas in April and plan to visit her juice bar.

Posted by Swami on 02-11-04 at 11:30 AM
Juices Wild!!!

BE sure to give a report on the place here--especially if you see Sue!

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

Posted by ladro on 02-11-04 at 07:02 PM
Does Sue smoke?
She's got that look. I'd bet money that at sometime in her life she was one of the hard core nicotine addicts that you see hunched over in the bitter wisconsin mourning, up wind of the main company entrance, her pale and frostbitten hands cupping the small end of a blunt, trying to get one last hit to curb the shakes.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-11-04 at 07:09 PM
What can I say... she was a perfect complement to Dicque in S1 -- they could practically be brother-and-sister!

Crass, don't-give-a-flying-crap, funny, no mincing of words, and gives all out in the challenges... you couldn't ask for more from a contestant than what Soozin' has been giving thus far! I look forward to when she really lets loose...

Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-12-04 at 11:14 AM
I'm proud to be a Susan fan, I admire someone with a work ethic, who isn't afraid to put people in their place.

I would probably be a contestant with all her attributes, however, I like to eat.