URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2234
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The official Rudy Rules thread!"

Posted by RudyRules on 01-31-04 at 12:47 PM
This is THE place to talk about everything to do with Rudy. Here's to that curmudgeon of Survivor, the lovable fuzz-ball known as Rudy Boesch!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Posted by echogirl on 01-31-04 at 01:12 PM
I dunno

Posted by RudyRules on 01-31-04 at 01:32 PM
Echogirl!
Come on now, I know how much you love Rudy!
Let's all pull for him.
Ready: Give me an "R", Gimme a "U", gimme a "D", Gimme a "Y"!
YAY Rudy!

Posted by echogirl on 01-31-04 at 01:38 PM
That was a famous Rudy quote! I'm sure we will be charmed with more Rudyisms during ASS

Posted by Nanook on 02-06-04 at 01:30 AM
Waaahhhh Rudy should not have been booted. He is not the reason they lost immunity.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 01-31-04 at 06:35 PM
I LOVE Rudy, but not in a sexual way. I hope we have a lot of great quotes again this season.

Posted by dabo on 01-31-04 at 09:03 PM
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY!

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by survivorscott on 02-01-04 at 05:21 PM
bring back Combat missions!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by KeithFan on 02-01-04 at 05:35 PM

RULES

Posted by strid333 on 02-01-04 at 08:50 PM
I think I'm gonna love this tribe. Ethan, Rudy, and Rupert all on the same tribe! I so wanted Rudy to win S1! If they had Elisabeth and Roger also on this tribe, it would be my perfect tribe with tribe members who I loved, loved, loved!

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by ladro on 02-02-04 at 00:18 AM
Rudy is probably a great guy, but he's 75. He was too old to be in Survivor I! His team is at a serious disadvantge, IMHO.

Posted by I_AM_HE on 02-02-04 at 00:52 AM
it's official, i lvoe rudy! (but not in a homosexual way. that's the obligatory way to lvoe rudy, right?)

first time i've gotten to see him (well, i saw a very little bit in the S1 finale, but that's all) and he stars right off the bat!

Posted by RudyRules on 02-02-04 at 11:06 PM
Glad that you got to see Rudy finally HE. Rudy pulls no punches. And yes, he's old, but he's feisty!

"Do I LOVE Rudy??"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-02-04 at 02:20 AM
Yep!

He is so great. I couldn't stand to see the preview where he didn't do well in a competition.

"RE: Do I LOVE Rudy??"
Posted by Lightmage81 on 02-02-04 at 10:37 AM
OH YEAH!!!! He and rupert sure have a game plan... wonder if they will make it through though!

"RE: Do I LOVE Rudy??"
Posted by RudyRules on 02-02-04 at 11:08 PM
Biggest problem is that alliances revealed do not succeed. At least that has been the general pattern in previuos Survivors.

I just hope that the evidence of Rudy having problems in ep. 2 is misdirection. Rupert and Rudy make a great team and it looks like they have teamed up with Jenna and Jerri too.

"Episode 1 Rudy quote"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-02-04 at 08:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

What did Rudy say about being Magellan? "I ain't Magellan, ya know." or "What am I, Magellan?" or...??

"RE: Episode 1 Rudy quote"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 02-03-04 at 10:51 PM
Chrissy it was ... "what am I" ... dramatic pause ... hold for the punchline ... "Magellan" The Rupert/Rudy alliance is a dream alliance for me. Toss in Lex & Big Tom for a foursome and I might well explode with happiness. I love Rudy but he does look tired. Hope he can last!

"We still luv ya Rudy!"
Posted by RudyRules on 02-05-04 at 09:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

GOOD Luck tonight!!

"RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 02-06-04 at 00:26 AM
Rudy DOES Rule! we'll miss you Rudy, you were simply awesome!

- RMMNW!!!

Posted by Chrissy gal on 02-06-04 at 01:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

I am amazed at how upset I am. Rudy has been my favorite Survivor since the second episode of S1. I have a new sig pic in honor of my favorite Survivor ever.

I even laughed when he said the people who voted for him should be worried because he has a lot of friends!

Posted by bubbastan on 02-06-04 at 01:22 AM
Wow, I am soooo bummed that Rudy got the boot. With all the other wastes of contestant spaces that are still in the game, why'd my favorite crusty old guy have to go??? *Sigh* So many ASS's, so few folks to cheer for...

Posted by RudyRules on 02-06-04 at 08:29 AM
GREAT Sig Pic Chrissy Gal!

This announcement: All flags should be flown at half staff for the rest of the week in memory of Rudy getting knifed in the back by Jenna and Jerri.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." -Rudy Boesch

Posted by texasfancy on 02-06-04 at 01:10 PM
I was so unbelieveably disappointed when Rudy got the boot! I was soooo rooting for him! I thought Rupert and Rudy were the perfect pair. I would have liked to see them go far. I couldn't understand why Rudy, Rupert, and Ethan didn't team up against one of the girls! Oh Rudy!!!!!I'll miss ya.

"Favorite Rudy Quotes"
Posted by texasfancy on 02-06-04 at 01:14 PM
I love Rudy...he was funny without even meaning to be funny. Please share your favorite Rudy quotes here.