URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1972
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ryan O. .... the best!"

Posted by ryan_from_canada on 10-28-03 at 03:09 PM
Notwithstanding Andrew's awesome performance in week6, the best is Ryan Opray!!! He's certainly the strongest that remains.... but I notice noone says much about him. Anyone else out there a huge RHINO fan like me???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ryan O. .... the best!"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-28-03 at 07:01 PM
Welcome to SB ryan_from_canada!

I'm not yet a "fan" of RyanO, but I do think he is cute. I loved how nice he was to the pelican. Hopefully we will see more of him so I can decide if I like him or not.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Posted by leogirl_21 on 10-28-03 at 07:47 PM
Hi,
Ryan O is actually my favorite from this season...he seems like a really genuinely nice guy and it really doesn't hurt that he's pretty nice to look at, I think he's cute!

Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 10-28-03 at 11:32 PM
Rhino is moving up the popularity charts.

For me, he's about tied right now with Darrah, Andrew, and Tijuana...

WAY below these guys are Rupert, Christa, Osten, Sandra, and Shawn.

Posted by Ali on 10-30-03 at 01:53 AM
Hey Cool, according to the popular poll on the CBS site, Rupert is the most popular.

But I'm really writing to see if you know if there is a map of the islands somewhere. I desperately need one to answer a question in a challenge in another site. Can you help? I need to know on which island Shark Beach is.

Thanks, Ali

Posted by sittem on 10-30-03 at 08:11 AM
Ali - welcome to SB! I did see a full map of the islands either last week or the week before in one of the Spoiler thresds - try going there and looking around a little. It might have been in the SOTS thresd for last week or the week before. It was quite detailed and would have the info you are looking for. If I recall - the map was on a link to another spoiling site, but you could get there from here. Good luck.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"Bump"
Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 10-30-03 at 04:51 PM
Ryan O is the best out there!