URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1968
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I like Sandra"

Posted by strid333 on 10-27-03 at 00:28 AM
I'm not completely sure why though. Sandra totally reminds me of one of my friends. This friend of mine is originally from Chile, and her hometown, here, is an hour away from my hometown, so we've taken the same bus home on holidays. We both lived in res, and we are both in engineering and have been partners for projects and assignments. My friend is a really, really nice person, but can be feisty and not afraid to voice her opinion if she needs to. So just the similarities make me like Sandra, and it may take a lot to change my rose-coloured view of Sandra and see her as quite different from my friend.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I like Sandra"
Posted by strid333 on 10-30-03 at 03:21 PM
My best friend called last night and also said that Sandra reminded us of our friend. (We all lived in the same res.)

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by AMAZON on 10-30-03 at 11:47 PM
I like Sandra, too. she is my favorite survivor this season. Ever since she wished for the guys to lose their "weenies" to when she was trying to coax Trish or Michelle (i cant remember who it was) away from the lesbian at the gift shop she has made me laugh. I loved her attitude at the ep 6 tribal council. JP asked if she was scared of going home and she goes "OH, I know it's not me!"

But tonight she had her funniest moment yet. She walks up to Shawn and jon so they can explain why they shouldnt be voted off and goes "No fighting, you have two and you have two minutes because we're leaving in five." Good stuff

Posted by I_AM_HE on 11-14-03 at 07:57 PM
I think we need a *bump* of some Sandra lvoe!

I am seriously considering naming her as my favorite survivor ever! She is definitely Top 5, barring something major in the last few weeks of the show!!

Posted by pdragonfly on 11-14-03 at 08:05 PM
I'm in the same camp. Just hope she doesn't do something terrible (like really bad back-stabbing) to make me change my mind. At least she's not another Jun (from BB).

"I loved her..."
Posted by cqvenus on 11-16-03 at 11:42 AM
...all along. then I watched her audition video on the CBS website and she had me tears of laughter with her Latina Angst. I hope she wins.

- presenting fair and balanced opinionated posts since April 2003

"RE: I loved her..."
Posted by I_AM_HE on 11-16-03 at 01:37 PM
I WANT PANCAKES!!!! (and a million dollars on the side)

Posted by KeithFan on 11-16-03 at 02:46 PM
She is likable because she seems real, like Rupert, and not a person looking to get TV time post-Survivor.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 11-16-03 at 03:46 PM
I think I see the same thing as you KeithFan. Sandra seems to just be herself no matter what anyone else thinks and I like that.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr