URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1961
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Can they not eat pelican?"

Posted by beckyjac on 10-24-03 at 11:33 AM
Not that I am in favor of it, just wondering why if they are starving they don't eat a great big chicken. I thought there might be a law protecting them

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Can they not eat pelican?"
Posted by Nash on 10-24-03 at 11:41 AM
I think it's more like they carry parasites and they have been warned not to eat them as they might get sick.

"RE: Can they not eat pelican?"
Posted by Acawap on 10-24-03 at 04:45 PM
there is an infamous spoiler that says they killed a pelican and tried to eat it, but show doctors stopped them because of parasites or something like that.

I'm with you, though -- if I'm starving, I'm killing anything that moves and eating it.

"Chicken"
Posted by Charonna on 10-26-03 at 05:33 PM
I thought 1 tribe bought a chicken before they went to the island... during the "shopping spree".

"RE: Chicken"
Posted by AugustGirl on 10-26-03 at 07:11 PM
I seem to remember that too, Charonna. Wonder if they ate it, or lost it? If it was Morgan, I'm sure they lost it.

By the way, welcome to the boards!

Posted by Spanky68 on 10-27-03 at 10:45 AM
AugustGirl,

It was Drake that bought the live chicken. I never saw them eat it though. It wouldn't have made more than a couple of nuggets, as it was a scrawny thing.

"I read..."
Posted by cqvenus on 10-27-03 at 10:59 AM
somewhere that Nicole or Michelle killed it within the first few days. So, the chicken's gone.

- wouldn't have opted for the purchase of a live chicken only to have it killed 3 days later

Posted by AugustGirl on 10-28-03 at 06:32 PM
Thanks for the tidbit, Spanky. And welcome to the boards!