URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Voting results (may be some surprises inside)"

Posted by Mr. E on 09-10-00 at 11:06 PM
Well, after reading the votes for the order in which you would vote the castaways off the island I added about 15 of them up from both boards and made totals. The person with the lowest number at the end would win. 16=16 points, the winner= 1 point etc.

Here's how you collectively would have voted the castaways off the island.

16. Sonja: Just like the show. I think no one got a chance to know her and so put her near the end for no reason. (176 points)

15. B.B.: Same reason, most people placed him low on the list. (172 points)

14. Ramona: I guess people didn't like her attitude towards working. (165 points)

13. Dirk: Someone actually put him at #1. Most others put him near the bottom. I don't think the whole religion thing went down too well (154 points)

12. Sue: Many people placed her high on the list. However even more people placed her on the bottom. (147 points)

11. Jenna: Appeared low on most peoples list. Many saw her as annoying. (143 points)

10. Joel: I guess he was a chauvanist. This is the same position as he was booted in, maybe people felt indiferrent to him. (142 points)

9. Sean: Not many people placed him high or low on their list. He appeared mostly in the middle. He didn't offened people but certainly didn't impress them either. (129 points)

8. Stacy: More people placed her higher on the list than I expected. I guess she deserved to stay on a bit longer (122 points)

7. Gervase: More people liked him than disliked him. He was booted at this same point as well. (113 points)

6. Kelly: People disliked her two-faced attitude and crisis in front of the camera. A few people said she deserved to win (95 points)

5. Gretchen: Generally well liked. Would have probably been higher if she had appeared more. None the less, a good showing. (88 points)

4. Rudy: Well liked. Most people enjoyed his antics. (78 points)

3. Greg: Understimated. Came close to claiming the prize. Mmany appreciated his way of playing the game, even if it was a little bizzare. (73 points)

2. Colleen: Well liked overall. The deciding factor on who won was probably who played the game the best. (65 points)

1. RICH: Big surprise here. Now that the show is over people seem to have a new respect for the man and how he played the game. (60 points)

The tribe has spoken: the right person won??

Comments

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Voting results (may be some surprises inside)"
Posted by sos_alien on 09-11-00 at 05:26 PM
Hy Mr.E good work i like your idea but...
what's that??? People on this board are crazy!!! Why are Rudy and Richard so high???
Ànd why are Sean, Joel and Dirk so low on the list????

"RE: Why?"
Posted by Mock Burnett on 09-14-00 at 00:02 AM
Opinions are like "major league ..."
Everybody has one.
Oh, and people are like sheep. Please review "The Emperor's New Clothes".

"RE: Why?"
Posted by xrunner on 09-20-00 at 02:47 PM
http://homepages.go.com/~cbssurvivor/Survivor.htm

Early on I set up a workbook (see link above) and rated the survivors on the following attributes. This worked well except I miscalculated Greg and Jenna badly since I did not figure out that factor.

Desire to Win
Race
Individ team value
Value to combined Team
Team-mate
Strength
Like-ability
Survivor skills
Adaptability
Luxury Choice
Promo Hints

NAME TOTAL (The higher the total the more likly to be booted)
1.Sonja 52
2. BB 50
3.Stacey 46
4.Ramona 46
5. Dirk 43
6. Joel 41
7. Gretchen 38
8. Gervase 37
9. Susan 33
10.Colleen 33
11. Sean 28
12. Rudy 26