URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1520
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"All 16 "Survivor: Thailand" participants present a special Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Thursday, Dec. 19"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 12-17-02 at 10:07 PM

*YAWN*... this "came across my desk" tonight... guess they're still keeping this tradition alive (I'm sure Dave is thrilled.)

December 17, 2002

THIS JUST IN…

…from CBS Entertainment

NEW YORK, Dec. 17 – All 16 "Survivor: Thailand" participants present a special Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Thursday, Dec. 19 (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT). The two-hour "Survivor: Thailand" finale and reunion will be broadcast earlier that night on the CBS Television Network. Also visiting the CBS late night show will be Academy Award-winner Tom Hanks and legendary rock jam band Phish. The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a production of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Maria Pope, Barbara Gaines and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: All 16 "Survivor: Thailand" participants present a special Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Thursday, Dec. 19"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-17-02 at 10:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know!! I will probably watch as always... i wonder why they keep doing it (oh, it's probably Dave's idea).

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

"RE: All 16 "Survivor: Thailand" participants present a special Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Thursday, Dec. 19"
Posted by Metria on 12-17-02 at 10:18 PM
I saw Ted on the Letterman show .... WOW!!! I find it hard to make the connection between this clean, good-looking, tall guy and the overweight, bearded, unkempt guy we saw in Thailand. Sure this is the same Ted???

Posted by ejm92 on 12-18-02 at 00:16 AM
Hmmmph....wonder if Dave will do "How many Survivors can you fit into a L.A. coffee shop???

2002 NFC North Champs