URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1519
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 3 What if? Final Two!"

Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-16-02 at 07:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

Back at camp, the final three, BRANDON, TERESA, KELLY, talked abouyt how much friendship played a part in the reason these three got so far. "I am just so fortunate to know these people," Brandon said.

The nice talk soon turned to strategy as Kelly made it clear she was feeling vulnerable. "Brandon and Teresa have had an alliance since the merge. They may not want to have heard it, but Kim was right when she said they did. They have tried to hide it and i understand that, it is a part of their strategy, it just makes me feel vulnerable like i really need this next challenge." Kelly also added, "i would probably take Brandon to the finals with me if i won the challenge, Teresa is way too much of a threat."

Meanwhile Teresa and Brandon went to gather food. "You know Teresa no matter what happens i really hope it is me and you sitting in those final two seats. We deserve it, ya know?"
Teresa said, "I couldn't agree more." And so their final two plan was set.

IMMUNITY:
"How badly do you want this?" Jeff Probst asked the three challengers as he explained the final Immunity Challenge. With a hand on a wooden idol and their feet on stumps, the group had to hold their positions without moving their hands or feet. The last person standing would win. After two hours and 26 minutes, Kelly lost her balance and fell out of the challenge. As Brandon and Teresa struggled to keep their positions the sun rose higher and higher. Finally, Brandon stepped off with a huge smile on his face, yet exhausted and said after 4 hours and 48 minutes, "congratulations Teresa." Then Jeff came over and made it official, Teresa Cooper was going to be in the final two.

Teresa- 13 votes
Brandon- 6 votes
Kelly- 2 votes

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of contents
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL,BaquaR13, 07:48 PM, 12-16-02
  • FINAL VOTE,BaquaR13, 08:08 PM, 12-16-02
    • K-E-L-L-Y,BaquaR13, 08:10 PM, 12-16-02
      • KELLY G,Mapo, 05:47 PM, 12-17-02
    • Teresa,echogirl, 08:17 PM, 12-16-02
    • KELLY!!!,BMH, 08:48 PM, 12-16-02
      • RE: KELLY!!!,BaquaR13, 10:10 PM, 12-17-02
    • T~Bird,survivorscott, 08:49 PM, 12-16-02
    • Teresa,drich61, 09:04 PM, 12-16-02
    • Kelly,magic_star, 09:12 PM, 12-16-02
    • Teresa,bobstew617, 09:34 PM, 12-16-02
    • Kelly,Speedy, 09:48 PM, 12-16-02
    • KELLY,bucherwurm, 10:00 PM, 12-16-02
    • Silas say: Kelly!,toddE, 10:02 PM, 12-16-02
    • Ethan Says: Teresa,Jims02, 10:37 PM, 12-16-02
    • T-Bird,ejm92, 11:07 PM, 12-16-02
    • Kelly,PlaneJane3, 11:16 PM, 12-16-02
    • Brandon's Vote: KELLY,johnthemod, 02:15 AM, 12-17-02
    • Frank's vote: THERESA,Draco Malfoy, 08:53 AM, 12-17-02
    • T-Bird,Q, 09:58 AM, 12-17-02
    • Kelly,sittem, 01:30 PM, 12-17-02
    • T-Bird,jsanb, 02:16 PM, 12-17-02
    • Teresa,blacknwhitedog, 04:15 PM, 12-17-02
    • Kelly...,ch5584, 05:45 PM, 12-17-02
    • Teresa,Kokoro, 05:54 PM, 12-17-02
    • T-bird,I_AM_HE, 07:25 PM, 12-17-02
    • TBird wins,JohnMc, 11:24 AM, 12-18-02
    • Kelly,LionChow, 04:47 PM, 12-19-02
    • Kelly,doughboy447, 07:00 PM, 12-19-02
  • TERESA COOPER!!!!!!!!!,ivoryElephant, 01:24 AM, 12-17-02
  • Teresa,MadDog, 03:04 AM, 12-17-02
  • RE: Survivor 3 What if? Final Two!,Metria, 10:32 PM, 12-17-02
  • FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL,BaquaR13, 07:22 PM, 12-19-02
    • YAY!,Jims02, 07:31 PM, 12-19-02
    • RE: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL,ivoryElephant, 02:29 AM, 12-20-02
      • Kelly Wins,bobbijo, 12:43 PM, 12-21-02

Messages in this discussion
"TRIBAL COUNCIL"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-16-02 at 07:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

Tribal Council had never been the same as Brandon and Kelly brought their torches, lit them and sat down. Around them lay the other 14 torches, and after over 35 days in this game, one of them was about to add their torch as the final jury member.

Teresa walked up to vote. She wrote down the name with a sigh, she held it up to the camera and we only saw it from behind. "This is the hardest thing i have ever had to do, but strategically it is right for me and my family."

Jeff came back with the vote. The next person vote off survivor is: Jeff pulled out the vote and

BRANDON

The vote read. He smiled at T-bird, waved to Kelly and walked off, ending an amazing run and joining the jury. The music played softly and the final two ladies grabbed hands as they watched Brandon walk away.

Brandon- 14 votes
Kelly- 7 votes
Teresa- 3 votes

BaQuAr13

"FINAL VOTE"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-16-02 at 08:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Teresa and Kelly sat at home eating their last meal in Africa. They both agreed they were glad they made it this far and happy to spend it with eachother. They both talked about those they missed. Kelly missed Lex and Lindsey, and Teresa of course missed Brandon. She admitted to feeling bad about single handedly kicking him out. But they both agreed, they were ready for the end to come.

LOSER LODGE:

DIANE (16th)

TOM (15th)

LINDA (14th)

CARL (13th)

KIM J (12th)

LINDSEY (11th)

CLARENCE (10th)

THE JURY:

FRANK (9th)

SILAS (8th)

ETHAN (7th)

JESSIE (6th)

LEX (5th)

KIM P (4th)

BRANDON (3rd)

SOLE SURVIVOR?

Your final TWO:

KELLY GOLDSMITH (16 VOTES)

TERESA COOPER (10 VOTES)

toddE writes for Silas
Johnthemod writes for Brandon
DracoMalfoy writes for Frank or Lex
Anyone else can write!!

By the way, this game has been a lot of fun thanks to all who participated. The voting will last four days!!!

And as you already know, we vote for WHO WE WANT TO WIN. Thank you...

BaQuAr13

"K-E-L-L-Y"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-16-02 at 08:10 PM
I am happy with this final two, both were players who really wanted to win an weren't too nice to be stepped on. I am voting for Kelly to win tonight because i thought that she really loved he game and made a great survivor contestant. Survivor 3 champ = KELLY GOLDSMITH!!

BaQuAr13

"KELLY G"
Posted by Mapo on 12-17-02 at 05:47 PM
I want them both to win really good final!

However I choose Kelly just to tie things up a bit

"Teresa"
Posted by echogirl on 12-16-02 at 08:17 PM
Nothing against Kelly, but I think Teresa was the better player.

"KELLY!!!"
Posted by BMH on 12-16-02 at 08:48 PM
Kelly was my girl from Survivor 3..and if anyone from Survivor 3 deserved to win but was ripped off..Kelly would be on top..She could have made it so much farther..but because of Lex..she got booted..poor kelly

So My vote goes to her!

PS-Thanks Baquar for a great game! You did an awesome job! Everyone three cheers for Baquar!

"RE: KELLY!!!"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-17-02 at 10:10 PM
Thanks BMH!!! It was a competitive game and i had a lot of fun... maybe i will host a S6 whenever that may be.

BaQuAr13

"T~Bird"
Posted by survivorscott on 12-16-02 at 08:49 PM

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"Teresa"
Posted by drich61 on 12-16-02 at 09:04 PM
The real S3 was Teresa's at Kelly's expence (but Kelly must have done something never shown, or Lex's gut would of never acted up), unfortunately the game was given back to Ethan.

"Kelly"
Posted by magic_star on 12-16-02 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Not the greatest final 2 ever but I'll go with Kelly.

Wanna change The Amazing Race?
Vote in The Amazing Race What if? game episode 8 vote here...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=997&forum=DCForumID20&omm=93

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

"Teresa"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-16-02 at 09:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

To each his own, but I really like this Final Two. I think it would have been more entertaining than what really happened, but that is my opinion.

I vote for Teresa to win because she hung in there in the real game against odds, really tried to form new alliances, and was a strong competitor. Kelly was also, but I prefer T-Bird just a little more.

"Kelly"
Posted by Speedy on 12-16-02 at 09:48 PM
I think this is a great final 2

But I think Kelly got the worst break in Survivor 3 and probably deserves this the most even though Teresa was a great competitor

"KELLY"
Posted by bucherwurm on 12-16-02 at 10:00 PM
Not a bad final 2, I would be happier if it was Brandon vs Kelly just because of how messed up that would be LOL

My vote is for Kelly because she was one of my favorite Africa survivors.

"Silas say: Kelly!"
Posted by toddE on 12-16-02 at 10:02 PM
Brandon was my friend. I know he was, because he gave me a friendship bracelet. He gave one to my other pals, Lindsey and Kim, too. They were all fine. I'd do any of 'em. Maybe even Brandon if I had enough of a buzz on. But none of my Super Friends lasted long enough for me to vote for them. So what's a hunky himbo like me supposed to do?

I was thinking that I'd vote for the youngest person, because the older generation,*fossils* that they are, never had much use for me or my sexy friends. Plus, Teresa isn't bad looking <cough>for her age<cough> but I really wouldn't want to get bizzy with her. I MIGHT give her a drink if she came in to my bar, but let's face it..T-Bird, you're no Whoopi Goldberg.

Kelly G, this vote's for you...and if you want to thank me later, you know where to find me. Maybe I can even get you backstage at the Oscars.

"Ethan Says: Teresa"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-16-02 at 10:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Jury Speeches

"Hey guys... I just wanted to say that it's okay that I didn't win! I have 1,000,000 REAL dollars!!!"

*sticks tongue out at everyone*

"Okay... I have one request of you guys. Pick a number between 1 and 100. Kelly, since you love these, you can go first"

Kelly: 3.1415... Pi YUMMY!
T-Bird: 69

to Ethan

At TC Vote:

"Well, the number was 21... But I'm going to vote for T-Bird anyway. I mean, come on! Who would waste their jury vote on some guessing contest?"

(Out of nowhere, Kelly shivers miserably)

"Oh yeah... And I guess T-Bird played a good game... Blah blah blah"

(Jims' note: I do enjoy both of these castaways and felt they got the short end of the stick. But, I do think T-Bird played the game better)

Immunity: ME!

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

"T-Bird"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-16-02 at 11:07 PM
She tried her best to stick around....

2002 NFC North Champs

"Kelly"
Posted by PlaneJane3 on 12-16-02 at 11:16 PM
I like this final two!! I really liked Kelly especially after i saw her on talk shows and stuff afterwards. She would be honored to know she had won a survivor what if game!!

Immunity- Jims

"Brandon's Vote: KELLY"
Posted by johnthemod on 12-17-02 at 02:15 AM
"Well I'd just like to say it was a good game and all that crap. I can't believe I made it to third place. Who would've thought a scrawny queen from Dallas would've won most of the immunities in this game? Well, remember, I work at a leather bar. I know how to be rough. (*Gives a knowing wink to Silas, while Frank gives a knowing wink to Brandon*) So I have a question for each of you regarding how you played the game.
Teresa, you've had a free ride all the way through. No one's ever even really considered voting against you. You had this game won from the beginning. Why did you decide at the last minute you didn't want the million dollars?
T: Why would you think I didn't want to win?
B: You had the perfect final two partner. A scheming gay guy. No one would let a scheming gay guy win after Richard. God you're dumb. Not only did you put yourself at major risk of losing because you're up against someone more liked, you completely screwed me over and lost my vote. You played such a good game the whole time, and then just gave it up at the end. And by the way, you CAN'T sing.

Kelly, what's your favorite movie?
K: The Graduate
B: Did you know they're doing a Broadway version of that?
K: No, why on earth would they do that?
B: Yeah, and not only that, Jason Biggs is playing Benjamin, Kathleen Turner is playing Mrs. Robinson, and Alicia Silverstone is playing her daughter.
K: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
B: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know that wasn't about the game, but I wanted to be the first juror to make one of the final two cry with their question. Okay that's it."

P.S. Johnthemod's confession: I wanted Kelly to win all along! Brandon was my 2nd favorite Africa survivor! MWAHAHAHA! I fought for him to make the finals because I had to, while I just let her coast all the way there. GO KELLY!

"Frank's vote: THERESA"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 12-17-02 at 08:53 AM

(Frank approaches the voting area, writes down his vote and holds up THERESA to the camera.) You played the game well, never gave up, and you stayed true to yourself. You deserve this. Congratulations.

"T-Bird"
Posted by Q on 12-17-02 at 09:58 AM
I hope she wins this game.

Happy Holidays T-Bird!

"Kelly"
Posted by sittem on 12-17-02 at 01:30 PM
I'm just satisfied to see that Brandon didn't make it. Don't really care who makes it - anyone want to bribe me to change my vote??

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"T-Bird"
Posted by jsanb on 12-17-02 at 02:16 PM
Great Final Two that only could have been better if Lex was there with a final showdown with Kelly and wins 4-3 over her because of some stupid question.

T-Bird deserved to go further is this game but was doomed due to the kids in the Boran tribe particulary Brandon who was an idiot.

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

"Teresa"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 12-17-02 at 04:15 PM
Huray for T-Bird!

Thanks for a great game BaquaR!

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

"Kelly..."
Posted by ch5584 on 12-17-02 at 05:45 PM
I think they are both great but I like Kelly more than Teresa

"Teresa"
Posted by Kokoro on 12-17-02 at 05:54 PM
The only truly deserving person in the entire cast.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

"T-bird"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 12-17-02 at 07:25 PM
One of my favorite players from Africa, and participant along with Frank of the most joyous Survivor moment ever for me, the destruction of and triumph over Lindsey and Brandon, perhaps my two most hated survivors ever (although the list is certainly long)

"TBird wins"
Posted by JohnMc on 12-18-02 at 11:24 AM
Go on girl!!!

If Kelly had been paying attention the first time around, she'd have fought Lex over the witch vote hunt.

TBird was deceptive, used Kelly to get what she wanted. She is a fighter, and deserves to win this as well as to be a contestant on the All Star Survivor.

"Kelly"
Posted by LionChow on 12-19-02 at 04:47 PM
Only so it's not teresa.

"Kelly"
Posted by doughboy447 on 12-19-02 at 07:00 PM
I just liked her better.

"TERESA COOPER!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-17-02 at 01:24 AM
She was the MOST deserving of everyone in Africa.

She had a great plan and never gave up on it. She played the best politics and schemed without being a #####.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

"Teresa"
Posted by MadDog on 12-17-02 at 03:04 AM
She was deserving

"RE: Survivor 3 What if? Final Two!"
Posted by Metria on 12-17-02 at 10:32 PM
Teresa... only because I don't like Kelly.

"FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-19-02 at 07:22 PM
The last two survivors of Africa sat down on as the jury looked on. After finishing their Q&A's, it was time to vote.

Silas: I am definetly voting for KELLY! Go girl
Brandon: I feel i was betrayed by T-Bird, and if it wasn't for KELLY i wouldnt be here.
Ethan: TERESA, great game.
Frank: I am voting on who played this game better, TERESA did.

Jeff: I will read the votes

TERESA
KELLY
TERESA
KELLY
KELLY
TERESA
And the winner of Survivor 3 is...

TERESA!!

Congrats to Teresa and thanks everyone for a great game!!

BaQuAr13

"YAY!"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-19-02 at 07:31 PM
YAY! T-Bird won! That was my goal all along!

(Of course, having Ethan would've been great...)

Thanks for hosting a great game BaquaR!

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

"RE: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-20-02 at 02:29 AM
YES! Congratulations to Teresa for winning the game.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

"Kelly Wins"
Posted by bobbijo on 12-21-02 at 12:43 PM
I think Kelly wins! Of all Survivors, she is the one who loved the game the most. She was also a lot of fun!