URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1441
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"KEN or JAKE"

Posted by MikeD on 11-11-02 at 12:13 PM
My gut is telling me that a Sookie is going to win this thing - anybody?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: KEN or JAKE"
Posted by bubbastan on 11-11-02 at 04:14 PM
Well, MikeD, my gut has been anything but reliable for me this installment. I was sure that any of the Sookies other than Erin was going last week, so it just goes to show... For what it's worth, I sure hope that your gut is right. I'd love to see Jake win, and he's been positioning himself rather smartly IMHO. I wouldn't mind seeing Ken win either, but he seems to be a bit of a long-shot at this point. Still, it's not out of the question.
I really wouldn't mind seeing anyone other than Brian win at this point.

"Jake"
Posted by ejm92 on 11-11-02 at 05:50 PM
Due to the editing, it does seem as if a SJ wins, but last season's editing was really screwed. If it is a SJ, I'll go with Jake, although a CG has the best odds to win, and if a CG wins, I think it'll be Brian.

Posted by BaquaR13 on 11-11-02 at 09:12 PM
The answer is simple. Neither of them will win. Those two will be the first ones voted off as CG picks them off one by one. Penny will hang around a while and maybe even align herself with the women. But when it comes down to it, a person from CG will win.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-11-02 at 09:51 PM
I personally feel it's going to be a CG that wins it all -- but if I had to choose a SJ to win (as per Paratrooper's "theory" that a SJ wins it, not sure how much I buy into that), I think Penny has the best shot at going all the way of the 3 remaining SJs.

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 11-12-02 at 08:39 AM
IMO, Ken has painted too big of a target on his back, and he's too big of an immunity threat to last. Jake, on the other hand, is Big Tom with a lot more heart, and has what it takes to get to at least the Final 2.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-12-02 at 08:46 AM
I personally would love to see Jake win. I just don't see how any SJ can win unless one of them has a KellyW immunity run. I know he's trying to position himself but I don't have any scenario that would put him in the final 3 at this point without consecutive immunity wins.

Posted by Survivorchick on 11-12-02 at 02:02 PM
I hope Jake wins, but I don't think he really has a chance at this point.

Posted by ringtheory on 11-12-02 at 07:23 PM
I think the only SJ that has the slightest chance of winning is Penny. I would much rather it be Jake or Ken, but either one would have to win every freakin' immunity challenge from here on out......

Posted by MikeD on 11-12-02 at 07:32 PM
Im probably wrong, but I cant get it out of my head. We havent heard much from either one of these at all since they filmed the show...