URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1431
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Strongest male survivor ever"

Posted by ivoryElephant on 11-06-02 at 07:10 PM
Ok, I asked who was the strongest female survivor and got good results, now I want to know who ist he strongest male survivor ever.

Joel
Gervase
Kel
Colby
Clarence
Silas
Gabe
Hunter
Rob
Ken
Robb

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake "I don't want to lose it"- Jake: in reference to his hat

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Strongest male survivor ever"
Posted by Matt9 on 11-06-02 at 07:13 PM
I'd vote cor Colby. I think he really deserved to win Survivor 2. But...hey Kathy deserved to win Survivor 4 but look who took the cake, that witch Vecepia.

Colby had a good game strategy, and barely lied, I think he did once but wasn't anything bad...I think it was to Jerry so who really cares LMAO.

He won how many immunities? Like 4 or 5 or something I dunno and a few challenges. He was mentally and physically strong and played the game almost completely honest I think that makes him the strongest male Survivor ever.

I didn't see the strongest female Survivor ever post, but my vote goes for Kathy! GO GIRL \m/ >.< \m/ Man I was rooting for her

"L-E-X"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 11-06-02 at 07:22 PM
The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

"Ted"
Posted by sittem on 11-06-02 at 07:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-02 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

I'm just believing that someone as big as Ted and talented enough to spend some time in the Dalls football camp has to be kinda strong physically. So, I think I'd put him up against anyone else in that regard.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"Colby, obviously"
Posted by toddE on 11-06-02 at 07:39 PM
I mean, he's the numero uno challenge whore of all time. Lex did win some, but he's crazy. I also eliminate Robb for his lack of mental acuity. Sad to say, several guys on Ivory's initial list have brawn but little brains, so they are both eliminated from my choices and also perpetuating the "dumb jock" stereotype (Joel is the epitome of this).

Second choice would be Gervase, who was physically strong and also had a wily personality. But, of course, he was pagonged before that term existed.

And Sittem--Ted? I guess he must have something going for him to have been in pro football, but he seems so dull and dimwitted, and his body's not very good. He hasn't shone in any way so far, so we'll see if he comes back.

"Colby"
Posted by SteffiGurl on 11-06-02 at 08:09 PM
Gotta give it to Colby for all the obvious reasons.

Honorable mention to Gabriel, even though he didn't "play" the game, he did bust his butt in the challenges.

"COLBY"
Posted by BMH on 11-06-02 at 08:52 PM
He is def the top strongest guy on survivor..no-one can beat him in this race

"Ted...."
Posted by ejm92 on 11-06-02 at 08:52 PM
I agree with sittem, Ted is the strongest...although Colby is the strongest on that list.

"Colby"
Posted by dajaki on 11-07-02 at 11:07 AM
He retained his physical strength the longest. Lex was looking pretty ill towards the end. Too bad Hunter was voted off so early, or he may have been the challenge king when it came to individual immunity.

"Colby"
Posted by Q on 11-07-02 at 11:19 AM
Definitely the Colbster.

One thing though. Mike is not on that list, and he held the water on his shoulders as long as colby, until the bamboo broke. Now, I realize he was struggling, but to leave him off the list entirely?

Later all

Never Let Them See You Bleed

"Colby"
Posted by Kokoro on 11-07-02 at 11:25 AM
Colby carried his team before and after the merge, while winning
over half of the individual challenges. No other Survivor comes close.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

"Colby, No Question"
Posted by managerr on 11-07-02 at 03:16 PM
Lex would probably be next--but he blew any chance he had when he loss *two* challenges to Mama Kim.

"COLBY"
Posted by johnthemod on 11-07-02 at 03:19 PM
I hate to go along with the super majority, but if the shoe fits...

"Colby"
Posted by Survivorchick on 11-07-02 at 03:41 PM
I'm voting for Colby, not because he would neccessarly win in an arm wrestling match, but because I like him more. And he did win all those challenges. Besides, he's so damn cute!

"Ethan Zohn"
Posted by PackMan on 11-07-02 at 06:39 PM
Physical Strength, I would have to go with Big Ted. Former football player for the Cowboys, able to bench well over 300 pounds. However, make him run a bit, and you can wear him down.

Stamina, I go with Colby. He was a machine in the challenges. Problem is, he didn't know when to back off. Plus he couldn't afford to back off, or he would have been voted off. If not for previous votes as a tie-breaker, he might not have even made the jury (Thanks, Kimmi!).

Game Strategy, I go with El Dicque. The original. He worked without a blueprint for Survivor, and understood the game within the game - building alliances, keeping them tight, and keeping them hidden from your "enemies" until it's too late (sorry, Johhny Boy, but you forgot that last little piece). He also understood that you have to keep your emotions outside the game.

All Around, I go with Ethan. He got along with everyone. He built alliances, but never seemed threatening to anyone. He was strong enough to win the challenges, but smart enough not to try too hard (he only won one individual challenge during the whole series), and he never received a single vote.

Ethan gets my vote. He had the best combination of all the required attributes for winning Survivor, IMHO.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

"Colby"
Posted by ShowMeTheWinner on 11-08-02 at 04:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 04:49 AM (EST)

This is much easier than the strongest female poll. Definitely Colby for all-around physical strength.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

"RE: Strongest male survivor ever"
Posted by lionsroar on 11-08-02 at 08:43 AM
I looked in this thread for the pictures

"Results so far..."
Posted by BaquaR13 on 11-11-02 at 09:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-02 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

Well it is a run-away, of course Colby is in the lead:

Colby- 11 votes
Ted- 2 votes
Ethan- 1 vote (good support for him though)
Lex- 1 vote

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

"Colby"
Posted by bobstew617 on 11-12-02 at 00:12 AM
The most dominant challenge player in Survivor,
without a doubt.

Runner-Up: Ethan (interesting that you didn't have him on your list)

"Mmmmm... Colby"
Posted by Strider on 11-12-02 at 09:58 AM
The evidence:

Strider

"SILAS"
Posted by survivorpinoy on 11-13-02 at 03:07 AM
If it's physical strength, no doubt that Silas is the strongest survivor.

Colby dominated the immunity challenges because there was not much competition. When he started winning challenges, his only competitors were Keith, Tina, Amber, Jerri, Rodger and Elizabeth.

Ogakor was also losing challenges left and right before the merge.

"Clarence"
Posted by janisella on 11-13-02 at 10:20 AM
or, it might have been Kel, but we didn't get to see him long enough to know