URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1421
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"

Posted by ivoryElephant on 10-30-02 at 09:31 PM

Who do you think is the strongest female survivor

It has to be either Stephanie or Alicia

Stephanie

Helen

Alicia

Tammy

Zoe

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake or Penny

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Posted by katem on 10-30-02 at 10:01 PM
Has to be Ms. Callaway. But that Steffi sure looks strong.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

"Alicia - no contest"
Posted by janisella on 10-30-02 at 10:04 PM
nobody else had those kinds of muscles.

"Alicia"
Posted by ejm92 on 10-30-02 at 10:05 PM
Physically and mentally strongest...

Posted by Survivorerist on 10-30-02 at 10:15 PM
I don't know, IE. I'd have to say that, based on pure strength, that Alicia is #1 with Stephanie, Kelly W. and Tammy all coming in very close.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

"ALICIA"
Posted by BMH on 10-30-02 at 10:50 PM
Alica is first and I say Stephanie and Tammy tie for 2nd

"TAMMY"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 10-30-02 at 11:08 PM
She won more challenges and lasted longer than Alicia. She was mentally stronger and did not get into the fights and was literally a decision away (if Pap and Neleh hadn't changed their strategies) from winning the game.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by Kokoro on 10-31-02 at 05:41 AM
Well in pure strength it was obviously Alicia. But all around (strength, endurance, intelligence, willpower) it was Wiglesworth.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Posted by toddE on 10-31-02 at 11:00 AM
Seriously, Kelly is numero uno!
Hmm--challenges Alicia won? Seems to be ZERO
Kelly-why, I do believe it was five in a row.

Ms.Wiglesworth was not only the all-around female champ, she is at the top of the overall heap along with good ol' Colby Donaldson, and she was smart enough to take the jerk instead of the relatively popular guy to F2 with her. Of course, she wasn't smart enough to take Soozin, who would have guaranteed Kelly's victory.

"Gretchen, of course"
Posted by phonarr on 11-03-02 at 09:57 PM
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned her. SHe was strong, capable and a mentally strong. She was also seen as enough of a threat to be Pagonged first.

& regarding the Alicia-Kelly comparison, Kelly was mainly competing against her geritol alliance; while alicia was upstaged by challenge-whore Colby. I don't think we can rely on challenge wins to say who was stronger

"Alicia"
Posted by sticks on 10-31-02 at 09:52 AM
Zoe is my number two.

Posted by Q on 10-31-02 at 10:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

I would have to say they are tied.

1st place - Kelly W. and Alica
2nd - Tammy and Stephanie (she got sick though)

Kelly did not come off with brute strenth, but she was a lean, mean, challenge machine.

D.R.

"Kelly W. & Alicia tie"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-31-02 at 11:01 AM
Kelly won more challenges on her way to the final, but Alicia was physically amazing.

"kelly/alicia"
Posted by smiles on 10-31-02 at 04:09 PM
It's a tie for me. I've seen Alicia in person and she is TINY. TV added 10lbs+ to her size. She is very, very, very petite. I was shocked when I saw her. Stregnth is actually not totallly dependent on muscles. Just look at any stong man/woman competition. The definition of the muscle depends on the lack of body fat and muscle hyperbole (spelling-sorry).

Kelly was stonger mentally and won more individual immunities due to her stregnth and determination.

"Kelly W."
Posted by Lisapooh on 10-31-02 at 04:50 PM
Strength encompasses lots of things - including the will to win. No one else beats Kelly in that.

She had tons of mental, physical and - with a couple exceptions- emotional strength.

Lots of other great chocies too:
Alicia, Teresa and Tina come to mind.

Posted by OceanSkater on 11-01-02 at 06:43 AM
Not having watched all Survivor shows, by looking at pics alone, Zoe looks the most buffed out overall. Alicia looks like she has worked out her arms quite a bit, but of them all Stephanie then Tammy have best looking female physiques from a woman's opinion, and it's just an opinion. But dammit, it's mine, so it can't be wrong.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

"Kelly W"
Posted by SaphireLady on 11-02-02 at 00:59 AM
Strength does not indicate being strong. Strong is when you hang in there and win all the immunity challenges that keep you in cause you know if you don't you are out of there.

She showed us that. All the ones, except Helen were voted out. Proving physical strength gets you only so far.

"Results so far..."
Posted by BaquaR13 on 11-02-02 at 02:20 PM
So far everyone's opinion is as follows (i counted ties for both people by the way)

Alicia- 9 votes
Kelly W- 7 votes
Tammy- 1 vote
Zoe- 1 vote
Helen- 0 votes
Stephanie- 0 votes

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by dabo on 11-03-02 at 03:31 AM

Posted by ShowMeTheWinner on 11-04-02 at 04:00 AM
It'd really depend on your definition of "strong".
If it were purely physical strength (perhaps pulling/pushing a 300lbs load), then I'd go with Alicia and Zoe.
If you factor in endurance/stamina then I'd also go with Stephanie, Kelly W, and Tammy.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

"Alicia the goddess"
Posted by Survivorchick on 11-04-02 at 02:52 PM
Alicia

-She has the most incredible body. She is physically strong and had a great attitude. She is still my favourite survivor ever.

"Helen"
Posted by SteffiGurl on 11-06-02 at 07:30 AM
Don't laugh, but aside from being physical strong, she also seems to be emotionally strong as well. She's never gotten into a fight, she's kept things to herself, she hasn't come across as arrogant and now that she's playing the game, she is playing it better than Tammy, Alicia, Zoe and Stephanie. Also, Helen will not be voted out as a threat any time soon, but she should be.