URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1356
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Liz's QB hubby cut by NFL Eagles"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-02-02 at 11:09 AM
For anyone wondering how Tim Hasslebeck was doing, I ran across this while reading up on some stuff for my fantasy football teams:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/nfl/philadelphia_eagles/3987133.htm

A.J. Feeley, last year's fifth-round draft pick, beat out Tim Hasselbeck for the No. 3 quarterback job - a surprise only to those who don't know how the NFL works. Feeley is a draft pick who has been with the team for a season. Hasselbeck, who might well have played himself into another chance in the league, was a street free agent last winter.

"That might have been the toughest competition going," Reid said. "That was a tough decision. I would have been happy keeping either one of them. I know Hasselbeck will hook on somewhere else."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Liz's QB hubby cut by NFL Eagles"
Posted by Penelope Le Pew on 09-02-02 at 11:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-02 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Anyone interested in taking up a collection for the poor Hasselbecks? *passing hat around*

Posted by BaquaR13 on 09-10-02 at 07:52 PM
That sucks! Come on, he is just as good as Donovan McNabb... hahaha, oh well, but i hope he finds work with another team!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by Bucky Katt on 09-11-02 at 01:15 AM
I thought you were hoping Liz would be dumping him now that he is unemployed.

Also, I'm afraid that Liz might be getting a VD by having her picture next to Chi-whora's in your sig pic!

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

Posted by Naked on 09-11-02 at 02:17 AM
Bring him down here to Dallas.

He can't be as bad as the QB's that we already have down here, and that way, if anything should happen between him and Elizabeth, she'll be close to me to pick up on the rebound.

Posted by CSHS79 on 09-12-02 at 05:22 PM
Maybe he was so busying playing off the field with his new bride it took the edge off his game on the field?????