URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1347
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Survivor opening night party "

Posted by RudyRules on 08-18-02 at 07:40 PM
Mike Skupin is having a party with 20 previous survivors in the Detroit area on Sept. 19th with wide screen TV and including, ATTENTION SURV, AMBER! Then the golf outing the next day!
For all the details and prices, go to:
http://www.mikeskupin.com/

I'm thinking about making an appearance myself!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Survivor opening night party "
Posted by sleeeve on 08-18-02 at 07:45 PM
>and including, ATTENTION SURV, AMBER!

I notice that Neleh (for Surv) is also listed in the attendees... but strangely, Mike Skupin is not... I wonder if he's just advertising for the party, but will not be able to attend.

Also, Elisabeth will be in attendance... Damn... now I want tickets!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Posted by RudyRules on 08-18-02 at 08:02 PM
Sorry Sleeeve,
Elisabeth is taken

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

"ANYONE GOING????"
Posted by CSHS79 on 09-12-02 at 04:52 PM
*Any posters actually going to the party and perhaps willing to write about it here??
*By the way, would the host of a party's name ever go on the list of guests???Or am I mistaken?

Posted by Survivorerist on 08-19-02 at 00:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-02 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

Oh, September 19th! I thought you originally said August 19! Then I just might be there, if I can get out of school the next day that is (sigh, I doubt it )

edited to add: Amber and Neleh? At the risk of sounding valley-girlish, Couldn't you just die!?!

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-19-02 at 01:31 AM
Um... why's this in Off-Topic???

That said -- Amber, Liz, Jerri, Kimmi, Neleh, Gina, and Sarah -- with all their sweethearts, babes, and witches, they've just about got all the drooling fanboys covered

...and interestingly this looks like it's a for-profit event -- I guess it was just a matter of time before the legions of former survivor contestants started to have to organize their own fundraisers (it ain't cheap being a media whore! )

-SB

PS Wow, Bitchell is going to be there -- shocker of shockers

PPS Liz's new hubby Yim Hassleback got some playing time for the Philly Eagles in this weekend's game against the Patriots at the home opener of their new stadium. Being that she the game was practically in both their hometowns and that all Tim's friends/family knew he was going to be playing, and that the game was a CBS Network telecast, I thought for sure that CBS would show a shot or two of Lizzie rooting him on, but if it was there I missed it... (guess that only works for Angie Harmon)

Oh well, maybe there was a fashion emergency somewhere and she couldn't make it

Posted by RudyRules on 08-19-02 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-02 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

"Um... why's this in Off-Topic???"
Maybe I'm confused, did I originally post this in OT and you moved it?
I did think about putting it in Fanatics, then OT, wasn't positive where it should go, sorry if I screwed up.

"I thought for sure that CBS would show a shot or two of Lizzie rooting him on, but if it was there I missed it..."
I was searching for her to be in the stands too! I guess you're right, clearly must have been a fashion emergency!