URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1324
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"

Posted by ejm92 on 07-15-02 at 09:54 PM
Just had to post this here.....Susan Hawk's losing streak comes to an end as she won the reality TV edition of Dog Eat Dog tonight, winning 25,000$ for herself. I think this breaks her losing streak on games, although she did win on Big Brother 2 with her Survivor teammates. The best part was, Richard Hatch was the one who missed the final question, which gave her the money. Here is the finishing order in case anyone missed it....

6th - Darva Conger (Who Wants To Marry A Multi-Millionaire, Playboy)

5th - Kato Kalin (OJ Trial)

4th - Richard (Survivor, Weakest Link, etc.)

3rd - Kaya (Temptation Island, Cannonball Run, etc.)

2nd - Ytosse (Temptation Island)

1st - Sue Hawk (Survivor, Cannonball Run, Weakest Link, Big Brother 2, etc.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
Posted by magic_star on 07-16-02 at 00:33 AM
I would have rather seen Richard win then Susan.I guess she has to win sometime though.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Posted by Kokoro on 07-16-02 at 00:37 AM
I can't believe Richard didn't know Basic Instinct. I was 8 when that came out and even I knew what the answer was.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Posted by Q on 07-16-02 at 09:28 AM
Have to say Sue winning is no thrill for me either, but to beat Richard, I would have been happy if Darva won (My least favorite). I do have to say she votes well in games. I cannot beleive Rich did not know that answer.

The whole time I was thinking he knows this answer and is simply giving it away to Sue, but after he guessed I'm not so sure.

Oh, and did you see Sue mouth " I BEAT YOU" to Richard after he lost?

Later all,

D.R.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-16-02 at 09:35 AM
I was disappointed to see no rat-and-snake speech from Soozin but boy, can she ever trashtalk! The woman wouldn't shut up and kept yammering throughout the entire process as Dicque struggled to remember the final answer.

For what it's worth, I believe Dicque DID know the answer but dragged it out to prolong Soozin's anxiety and then gave it to her so she could win something.

Anyone see Ytosse up there? It's amazing she lasted so long on that balancing pole competition against Soozin considering how ridiculously top-heavy she is in the chest, which couldn't have been helpful at all in a balance event!

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-16-02 at 06:42 PM
Always had a soft spot for Susan,speaks her mind & wouldn't take any guff.Tuned in to Dog eat Dog at the last round & I loved it when Susan won since Richard flubbed the last question.Susan, I say More Power to You,especially at Richard's Expense.