URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1073
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"a kid's petition to get his dad on Survivor"

Posted by heymikey on 04-11-02 at 04:16 AM
I'm not sure where to put this, so if I placed this on the wrong board, I apologize.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you guys already heard about this, but there is this 8 year-old kid who created a website soliciting a petition to get his dad on 'Survivor'. It's really cute. You can sign the petition if you want to. The URL of the website is http://www.survivordad.com/

I find it funny what people would do just to be on that show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: a kid's petition to get his dad on Survivor"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 04-11-02 at 03:44 PM
That is so cute. I hope that we all do it, I would love to see if we could talk CBS into getting this guy on...

Posted by Canada Girl on 04-11-02 at 04:30 PM
The website is adorable!!! I hope that someone from Survivor at least sends this kid some hats or something.

I can't see this working though, unless the dad makes a video audion tape that includes a shot of the website votes or something....

Posted by JeffGator on 04-11-02 at 07:17 PM
Hahaha, this website is pretty cute. Although I think the dad had alot more to do with it than his son.

Posted by PagongRatEater on 04-12-02 at 12:51 PM
Probably right about it being the Dad pushing this, but as a dad I can tell you - I bet the kid is pushing him right back. I heard back from the guy and he is still trying to get on S5. I'd love to see the board flex it's muscle and be really interested in seeing if CBS or MB give a darn about this guys petitition.