URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 107
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another Alternate History: Episode 2 in advance"

Posted by flash_forward_forever on 08-18-00 at 07:32 PM
This is a second alternate survivor history. I was planning to write one episode a week, but I won't have access to a computer next week so episode 2 comes early. This alternate history chronicles what would have happened if CBS had decided to exaggerate on the age differences between Pagong and Tagi a bit more.

If you want to check out episode 1, you'll find it here: http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/boards/DCForumID4/98.html

And, like the great Lucian before me, I would appreciate feedback. Even if it's only to say how much I botched up this thing.

Episode 2: This house is not a home (I haven't seen this one either)

Last week on Survivor: Pagong beat Tagi in the quest for fire. Tagi gathered and voted off B.B.

Day 4

We look to Pagong. Stacey is whining that she's hungry. Stacey whining or otherwise being annoying? I didn't see that one coming!

Over at Tagi, Ramona is still sick. Rudy cooks but she doesn't eat. She says she'll drink lots of water instead. Her tribe seems angry at her, except Gervase, who feels "bad" for her. I'm sure you do, Gervase.

Now we take a look at the living conditions. At Tagi beach, they have the equivilent of the Palau Tiga Waldorf-Astoria. A marvelous hut built by B.B. is situated in a beautiful campsite. There is a wonderful kitchen area and a dug out latrine. Everything looks stupendous.

On Pagong, it's a different story. Nobody has been doing much of anything. Jenna single-handedly dug up a hole for a bathroom and they did build a half-decent shack to sleep in, but that's about it. But they definitely have one thing Tagi doesn't.

Jenna: "Yeah. Romances have already started to build. Nobody is afraid of what anyone else in the tribe will think of them because we all know where the rest of us come from. Dirk is putting moves on Kelly, Greg and Colleen go into the woods together a lot, I think Joel has started to hit on me and Sean too. It's really heating up here."

At both tribes, the hunt for food continues. Especially fish. Susan, Gretchen, Sonja and Rich set up traps, using crab as bait. You have crab, and you're using it to catch fish? Okay.

Pagong, however, has a different method, courtesy Sean. Millions of viewers are introduced to Superpole 2000 and are not too surprised to see it fail. Anyway, since I don't know too much about this episode, I'm gonna skip about half an hour and go to the immunity challenge.

Immunity Challenge: Buggin' Out

Jeff Probst unveils his big bowl of baby beetles. Everyone squirms. He explains that everyone must eat one and the first tribe to refuse loses immunity. Everyone eats a bug so they have to go to a tiebreaker. Jeff asks Tagi to pick a Pagong and Pagong to pick a Tagi (is this how it worked?) to square off in a speed round. Whoever downs two bugs fastest wins. Tagi picks Stacey. Pagong is about to pick Gervase when Stacey says "Shouldn't I get to pick my own opponent?" and Pagong agrees. "Come on, you Navy Seal" says Stacey and Rudy steps up for Tagi. Needless to stay, Rudy kicks Stacey to the curb and Tagi wins this immunity challenge and Pagong must walk to tribal council.

Tribal Council

Jeff asks three questions to Pagong.

Jeff: Jenna. How do you see the work ethic around camp?

Jenna: I don't know. We're kinda into getting to know each other over here. We are getting work done but just at our own pace.

Jeff: Greg. Have you succeeded in finding water yet?

Greg: Yes, Colleen and I have found a watering hole in the forest. We can utilize it to provide our camp with clean, fresh water.

Jeff: Stacey. Many people would think that the best way to keep from getting voted off is to find friends and align with them. Have you seen any of this within your tribe?

Stacey: Definitely. I think it has to do with attraction on this beach. (rolls her eyes then stares at Colleen, Sean, Kelly and Dirk, in that order). There's a real lovebird alliance system on Pagong beach.

Jeff: Okay. Time to vote.

Greg votes.
Colleen votes.
Sean votes.
Dirk votes for Stacey. "I saw you looking at me and I didn't like it one bit."
Jenna votes.
Kelly votes.
Joel votes.
Stacey votes for Joel. "I'm a strong woman and I feel you demean me so several of us ladies have banded together to kick you out."

Jeff tallys the votes.

Stacey
Joel
Stacey
Joel
Sean
"That's two for Stacey, two for Joel, one for Sean"
Stacey
Stacey
"And we don't need to see the last vote. Stacey, please bring me your torch."

So Stacey steps up but not before telling Kelly and Jenna that "you switched your vote."

End Credits:

We see the votes.

Dirk, Kelly, Jenna, Greg and Colleen voted for Stacey.
Stacey and Sean voted for Joel.
Joel voted for Sean.

Next week on Survivor: The survivors get hungry, but a reward challenge could bring them food. What will happen? Stay tuned for episode 3 of the second survivor alternate history!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion